lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

bssmith1220

Established Member
Image1656516369.906956.jpg

I don’t contribute wife pics much but when I do, I’ll make it count!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Chris0304

Established Member
WOW!!!
Bssmith 1220 you can’t tease us like that. We need to see more of that Sexy A$$ woman!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I remember this one pic when you guys were on a cruise, and she was walking down the hall of the ship, and this guy had to do a blatant, "don't care if the rest of the world sees me, don't care if my wife sees me" double-take of your gal walking down the hall. Because he had to get a second look.

And I'd bet darn good money on this: that guy, whoever he was, to this day, has that second look burned into his memory!

That's one of my favorite pics. That cruise ship trip was a blast. Unfortunately you can't see his facial details in this one, but it's the pic you're referencing I think. There was a 2nd one too on another trip but don't have it handy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-223751_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-223751_Instagram.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 607

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
That's one of my favorite pics. That cruise ship trip was a blast. Unfortunately you can't see his facial details in this one, but it's the pic you're referencing I think. There was a 2nd one too on another trip but don't have it handy.
That's the one. Just a great pic all around! The subject, the reaction, just a great pic!

Users who are viewing this thread