lets see pics of those boats!

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
looking at gettin a fishing boat in a couple years. post up pics of what you got, it doesnt have to be a fishing boat.. curious to see what you guys got!

im looking at getting a lund but im not sure yet

xenon

Established Member
Not a fishing boat but here is mine.

moomba.jpg

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Not a fishing boat but here is mine.

moomba.jpg

That's a good lookin' hull...bet the rest of it is sick!

OP, I too have been looking for a little weekend fun/fish boat. If you're not buying new then do your homework. There's a lot of crap out there.

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
That's a good lookin' hull...bet the rest of it is sick!

OP, I too have been looking for a little weekend fun/fish boat. If you're not buying new then do your homework. There's a lot of crap out there.

yea, i have a ton of research to do. buying a used boat is completely different then buyin a used car.

keep em comin guys!

YoungGun

Established Member
Couple of mine.

Cobalt 282 with twin 496's. Sucks on fuel but lots of fun and tops out around 75mph.
cobalt.jpg

Same boat on the trailer. Looks a lot bigger out of the water...
Waterfest10.jpg

Rampage 38 Express
Lineset.jpg

Waterfest1.jpg

6803.jpg

Other boat in the last pic is a 24' Pathfinder but only picture I have. Thinking of selling it and the Cobalt to get a larger center console but we'll see.

raw23062

Established Member
Couple of mine.

Cobalt 282 with twin 496's. Sucks on fuel but lots of fun and tops out around 75mph.
cobalt.jpg

Same boat on the trailer. Looks a lot bigger out of the water...
Waterfest10.jpg

Rampage 38 Express
Lineset.jpg

Waterfest1.jpg

6803.jpg

Other boat in the last pic is a 24' Pathfinder but only picture I have. Thinking of selling it and the Cobalt to get a larger center console but we'll see.

Love that rampage man, nice rig. I'm much more used to seeing pics like that around here than Cobras...we spend alot of time on the water here in Va. and the Outer Banks. That looks like it's near my inlaws place in Tybee Island. Not a bad crew on it either! I say sell the Pathfinder and Cobalt and add a Regulator to the fleet! Thanks for sharing.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Do yourself a favor and find a new BFF with a boat.

B reak
O ut
A nother
T housand

Eh I have tons of friends with boats. I just hate being a moocher. Plus being in Fl there are tons of out of work boat mechanics that work for cheap lol.

YoungGun

Established Member
Love that rampage man, nice rig. I'm much more used to seeing pics like that around here than Cobras...we spend alot of time on the water here in Va. and the Outer Banks. That looks like it's near my inlaws place in Tybee Island. Not a bad crew on it either! I say sell the Pathfinder and Cobalt and add a Regulator to the fleet! Thanks for sharing.

You were actually really close. Those shots are just on the back side of Hilton Head Island heading to and from the Beaufort water festival. And we're looking at Regulators, Aquasports, Jupiters, Contenders, and Yellowfins. Probably around a 34' with twin 300's or triple 250's. Thanks guys.

meimbroke

Established Member
Whats your budget and will it only be for fishing? Need a cubby cabin? If so sleeps how many? Inboard, outboard or inboard/outboard motors? Are you gonna get a slip or tow it?
A couple of friends boats

25 Parker
10427_1142505480283_1156851799_30381907_3334655_n.gif

40' Ocean sport fish
271156_1950160031142_1156851799_31824115_6973006_n.gif

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
You were actually really close. Those shots are just on the back side of Hilton Head Island heading to and from the Beaufort water festival. And we're looking at Regulators, Aquasports, Jupiters, Contenders, and Yellowfins. Probably around a 34' with twin 300's or triple 250's. Thanks guys.

You ever do anything new with that Cobra? Haven't seen you post about it in a long time?

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I just sold my aquatrax and gp1300r a few weeks ago. already missing them. I think over the winter I will be on the hunt for two newer ones.

good looking rxp :beer:

Thanks! I love the gp1300r's, hoping to get one on a double trailer over the winter as a second ski for friends.

Users who are viewing this thread