lets see some atvs

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
heres mine, 03 z400 bored 40 over with a weisco big bore kit, white brothers exhaust, heads ported and polished, jetted, renthal handlebars, dg nerf bars, itp wheels, just rebuilt the bottom end and she runs about 92 topped out =]
030.jpg

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Thats a nice bike man, I am looking at getting another one soon. I used to ride an 89 250r and then made the switch to an 03 z400 back in late 02 when they were the new ish. Looking at getting an LTR450. My buddy has (may he RIP) an 03 z400 with a Doug Gust 450 motor (got it back before the LTR was available) and an LTR450. I will see if I can track down some pictures, when I was riding I wasnt really into picture taking like I am my car.

burnzilla

Established Member
Fourstrokes.... you poor bastards!

1987 Quadzilla

Ported
Bored
Tusk Clutches
FMF Pipes
DG Nerfs

soooo many other things.
This quad eats anything.

For reference, Ive owned 250R's, Banshee's etc...

87Zilla.jpg

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Fourstrokes.... you poor bastards!

1987 Quadzilla

Ported
Bored
Tusk Clutches
FMF Pipes
DG Nerfs

soooo many other things.
This quad eats anything.

For reference, Ive owned 250R's, Banshee's etc...

87Zilla.jpg

get with the millenium man, 4 strokes are in, 2 strokes are so 1980's :D

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
had to represent the 2 strokes! You have to ride a built 2 stroke before you can say they are stuck in the 80's...completely different/way better than any 4 stroke! and nice zilla up above, always wanted to throw one in my LT or a newer frame.

these are only pics i have, maybe i will get some updated ones....

scan.jpg

scan0001.jpg

Last edited:

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
ive had 3 fully built banshees and 2 fully built 250r's, they are if you dont work a full time job and have to keep up on the matinence =] lol

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
that is half the fun if you ask me! But lets not forget about the endless ring job/rebuilds and titanium valves on the 450's that require just as much maintenance! I would love to pick up a Z400 or one of the 450's to have, but i will always have my LT

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
that is half the fun if you ask me! But lets not forget about the endless ring job/rebuilds and titanium valves on the 450's that require just as much maintenance! I would love to pick up a Z400 or one of the 450's to have, but i will always have my LT

i been lookin for a LT, i will come across one soon i hope =]

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
had to represent the 2 strokes! You have to ride a built 2 stroke before you can say they are stuck in the 80's...completely different/way better than any 4 stroke! and nice zilla up above, always wanted to throw one in my LT or a newer frame.

these are only pics i have, maybe i will get some updated ones....

scan.jpg

scan0001.jpg

i have ridden and owned some badass 250r's, they are a TON of fun, I was just messing around, but i love how much smoother and meaner sounding the 4 strokes are. 2 strokes are definitely way more maintenance though.

blueblood1213

Established Member
there was nothing stock on my quad- in the end, I couldnt believe how much I spent on it, then I had to rebuild it! crashing sucks, especially in practice before moto.

Taunto

Established Member
well all u ppl and ur race quads.... oh well they are fun to drive... but ill take my brute force over any race quad any day

2447329322_aaf18e2a81.jpg

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
2003 Z-400, stock except for the Pro-Taper handle bars & DG nerf bars.
IMG_0007.gif

oh yeah, it's for sale too.

Users who are viewing this thread