BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
Mustangshoot66.jpg

Mustangshoot63.jpg

Mustangshoot62.jpg

Mustangshoot61.jpg

dsc0081vc9.jpg

I did the same thing, sold my 03 cobra and got me a project fox. I will tell you the fox will probably never replace the 03 cobra. miss that car everyday but had to do it for the purpose of getting rid of debt so I can hopefully buy a house some day. but if I could have kept the cobra I would have. hopefully someday the fox will be in great shape with kickass power but its going to take time and money. where as the cobra is badass right off the showroom floor, then add a couple of mods and :rockon:

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Mustangshoot66.jpg

Mustangshoot63.jpg

Mustangshoot62.jpg

Mustangshoot61.jpg

dsc0081vc9.jpg

I did the same thing, sold my 03 cobra and got me a project fox. I will tell you the fox will probably never replace the 03 cobra. miss that car everyday but had to do it for the purpose of getting rid of debt so I can hopefully buy a house some day. but if I could have kept the cobra I would have. hopefully someday the fox will be in great shape with kickass power but its going to take time and money. where as the cobra is badass right off the showroom floor, then add a couple of mods and :rockon:

Nice fox BTW. Yeah I have doubts everyday about selling it but, it needs to be done for the same reason as you to get rid of debt. I want all my credit cards and loans paid off before we get the G/F a new car which is another reason to get rid of the cobra. You are right, the Terminators are beasts but I also have wanted a fox forever. I will oneday own another one, just not right now.
What are some good fox body sites to go to for info?

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
Nice fox BTW. Yeah I have doubts everyday about selling it but, it needs to be done for the same reason as you to get rid of debt. I want all my credit cards and loans paid off before we get the G/F a new car which is another reason to get rid of the cobra. You are right, the Terminators are beasts but I also have wanted a fox forever. I will oneday own another one, just not right now.
What are some good fox body sites to go to for info?

you got to do what you got to do. as for a really good site and since your in the area.

southeasternfoxbodies.com

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Can I jump into this party!

Mattatthetrack.jpg

MattsFox4-1.jpg

MattsFox3.jpg

MattsFox2.jpg

MattsFox1-1.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

MyFox1.jpg

Heres a pic of the Fox and my '03

IMG_0301.jpg

Timeslip for the Fox, I'm on the right...

mattzacktimeslip.jpg

Love that color blue, and man is that clean. Thats how I want mine, CLEAN!!! :beer: What all is done to that to run 10's other than the S/C and Holley intake if you dont mind me asking? I assume H/C/I. I assume this is now faster than your Treminator? You can PM me if you dont want to post it here if you'd like.

Got Boost?

Established Member
im in the process of painting my pile. heres how she sits right now. hopefully ill be looking as good as some of these in a month or so.

DSC01923.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

Epikmach

Established Member
Love that color blue, and man is that clean. Thats how I want mine, CLEAN!!! :beer: What all is done to that to run 10's other than the S/C and Holley intake if you dont mind me asking? I assume H/C/I. I assume this is now faster than your Treminator? You can PM me if you dont want to post it here if you'd like.

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

Since Matt is a good buddy of mine, & doesnt get on here very much, I will answer that 4 ya... I also took most of those pics too BTW...

He has a forged 306, AFR 185's, custom high tech blower cam, Holley systemax intake, S trim, meth kit, Hooker 1 3/4" LT's, & A tremec 3550 trans.... The suspension is a full baseline rear kit with MM adjustable lowers, PA racing K member with coilovers, 31 spline Detroit truetrack diff with 3.55's & moser axles....

As far as the looks, he made the custom front bumper himself by molding together a Saleen lower & a GT upper with a Cobra grille insert....The paint is a custom blue...

Matts car is honestly one of the baddest street strip fox's in the country IMO because he drives it to the track, rips off a 10.1 with a 5 speed trans, & not powershifting at that, & then drives it home.... Not to mention the whole thing is home built by him & his dad....:bowdown:

Here is an old video of his car when he was running ET streets...His car only ran a 10.6 in this pass...

th_CIMG1436.jpg

Last edited:

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Here's a picture of my 88' 5.0 LX.
It was my first car and I've owned it since 92'.

88stang.jpg

Here's another picture next to my Dads 95' Vette.

driveway.jpg

Zak

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

Since Matt is a good buddy of mine, & doesnt get on here very much, I will answer that 4 ya... I also took most of those pics too BTW...

He has a forged 306, AFR 185's, custom high tech blower cam, Holley systemax intake, S trim, meth kit, Hooker 1 3/4" LT's, & A tremec 3550 trans.... The suspension is a full baseline rear kit with MM adjustable lowers, PA racing K member with coilovers, 31 spline Detroit truetrack diff with 3.55's & moser axles....

As far as the looks, he made the custom front bumper himself by molding together a Saleen lower & a GT upper with a Cobra grille insert....The paint is a custom blue...

Matts car is honestly one of the baddest street strip fox's in the country IMO because he drives it to the track, rips off a 10.1 with a 5 speed trans, & not powershifting at that, & then drives it home.... Not to mention the whole thing is home built by him & his dad....:bowdown:

Here is an old video of his car when he was running ET streets...His car only ran a 10.6 in this pass...

th_CIMG1436.jpg

Thanks for that, and ONLY 10.6 HUH, LOL!! :bowdown: That car is a beast!:rockon:

streakmatt

Established Member
Thanks Red04SVTCobra:beer:...I'm looking to hit a 9.99 this Sat. night!..Big thanks to Epik for taking the pics over this last summer.

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
Here is my 93 Coupe when it was BONE BONE stock.

24.jpg

Here it is as of today:

12.jpg

I'm just waiting for funds so I can lower the car and slap on a set of Chrome FR500's in 17x9 and 17x10.5

The car shows right at 60k original miles on the odometer.

Users who are viewing this thread