Let's see those REAL dogs...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m extremely devastated to say my old girl Rousey passed this morning. It’s been very hard and sucks so bad. She was 11. I will forever love her so much.

View attachment 1781679
Sorry to hear man…. Mine (at 7) has been hit very hard by some sort of disease process that even the local neuro could not figure out…. Its devastated him. Seek solace in the fact that yours lived a nice 11 years next to you. One lucky pooch.

RIP.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thanks everyone. Rousey also got hit by something weird that caused her to deteriorate very rapidly. She was fine this past week, then Friday she cut her ears scratching them and they couldn’t stop the bleeding. By the end of Saturday she was having a hard time breathing, they put her on oxygen to try to get her through the night but didn’t make it. They called us at 3:56am telling us they took her off the oxygen and couldn’t breathe on her own very well and we need to get down there. By the time we got there she was barely hanging on so we decided to put her down and stop her suffering. It’s been one of the toughest days of my life.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sorry to hear man…. Mine (at 7) has been hit very hard by some sort of disease process that even the local neuro could not figure out…. Its devastated him. Seek solace in the fact that yours lived a nice 11 years next to you. One lucky pooch.

RIP.

I really hope everything works out for you.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I really hope everything works out for you.

appreciate the kind words… Im hoping for at least one more year with him. He went from absolute TANK to geriatric-like in a span of about 2 weeks (when it hit him). he has lost over 10lbs….

This is him before and now….

3AC97EB5-FC96-43EA-8F43-30C0A5F5B9B4.jpeg
EC00780B-0BF4-4C5F-843F-44B14D773487.jpeg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
appreciate the kind words… Im hoping for at least one more year with him. He went from absolute TANK to geriatric-like in a span of about 2 weeks (when it hit him). he has lost over 10lbs….

View attachment 1781734View attachment 1781735
hate to see em drop weight like that, mine lost over 10lbs. She put a few pounds back on but really doesn't seem to like the Kidney food and can't say I blame her, it has a sour smell to it.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

View attachment 1781734View attachment 1781735

Such a good looking pup. Hopefully he gets stronger and stays with you longer.

Users who are viewing this thread