Beer Money Bros.
2946D48C-BFDE-4AB0-A476-26BC9243B9F3.jpeg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1786601

This may be our new puppy.

My wife is off trying to save her. It was brought in to her hospital, owners apparently were not ready for a puppy and it got in to rat poison.

My wife had gotten home from work and finished up some post visit calls and notes when she got a call from the hospital. The owners did not want to deal with the care and asked about euthanasia or surrendering the puppy. My wife went to got start more emergency treatment.

So now we wait.

For that WAP, Tyre was willing to change his pronouns to was/were.

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1786597

My wife is off trying to save her. It was brought in to her hospital, owners apparently were not ready for a puppy and it got in to rat poison.

My wife had gotten home from work and finished up some post visit calls and notes when she got a call from the hospital. The owners did not want to deal with the care and asked about euthanasia or surrendering the puppy. My wife went to got start more emergency treatment.

So now we wait.

Hope they’re able to save it!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1786597

So now we wait.

Good luck James.
What a cute puppy. I hope you guys are able to take it home and give it a great life!

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
She is at the emergency hospital overnight. The are giving her FFP and running labs every half hour. The have her cross matched for transfusion if necessary. My wife is going to pick her back up in the morning and taking her back to her hospital.

She is apparently a pit mix.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
She made it through the night. She is back at my wife’s hospital getting more care. She received FFP, internal bleeding has stopped, she is eating, and seems more chipper. If all goes well, she should be home with us tomorrow.

My wife has her on some more treatments today. So, good news.

Zemedici

Established Member
She made it through the night. She is back at my wife’s hospital getting more care. She received FFP, internal bleeding has stopped, she is eating, and seems more chipper. If all goes well, she should be home with us tomorrow.

My wife has her on some more treatments today. So, good news.

Great news brother

I can’t see the photo, could you repost it?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Love it, cute ass pup. Garbage ex owners. Let the dog get into ****ing rat poison Smfh

eh, I mean, depending on circumstances - sometimes shit happens. The fact they were just gonna put the dog down is what kills me. I was in someone else's garage and the dog was wandering, turned around and she was trying to pick up a cube of it. We just don't use the shit around our place in NC anymore.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Love it, cute ass pup. Garbage ex owners. Let the dog get into ****ing rat poison Smfh

I can’t be too critical as they were willing to surrender it and euthanizing was a last resort. They could not afford the “worst case scenario” treatment as we have already thrown down about $2k for the treatment last night and it ended up not need a transfusion which could have cost us another $2-3k. And that is a discounted rate I think as both the hospital my wife works at and the 24 hour emergency clinic is owned by the same organization.

As far as the rat poison, I don’t know the how. So, I cannot be too Judge Judyish.

She got the care she needed last night to stop the snowball. She is doing a lot better today. My wife said she seemed good and it seems as though we should be in the clear. She will get a lot of love and care. So, I guess our search for the next member of the family has concluded.

Zemedici

Established Member
eh, I mean, depending on circumstances - sometimes shit happens. The fact they were just gonna put the dog down is what kills me. I was in someone else's garage and the dog was wandering, turned around and she was trying to pick up a cube of it. We just don't use the shit around our place in NC anymore.

Had dogs literally all 30 of my years on this planet. I have never been without a dog, actually had multiple at once most of my life.

Never once has my dogs gotten into Rat poison, antifreeze, etc. Not once. Have yours? Lolol

And exactly, they **** up, and don’t wanna pay for it? Just ‘eh kill the dog, **** it’

These People shouldn’t own animals, imo.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Never once has my dogs gotten into Rat poison, antifreeze, etc. Not once. Have yours? Lolol

it was my dog that was trying to pick up that chunk of rat poison in someone else's garage - I had no idea there was bait in the garage, I couldn't see it and they didn't mention it.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
My pit/lab that we had to put to sleep in September jumped over a 3 1/2-4 ft gate to lick somebody. She was not the most athletic dog, not fat or overweight, just not very graceful. It shocked the shit out of us when she did it. When she was crate training, we would find her out of the crate and the crate collapsed. She learned how to collapse the crate and escape. We had to zip tie it so it could not be collapsed.

Our cattledog/border collie mix can open locked baby gates and we are fairly certain that he was unlocking the gate for our backyard.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
View attachment 1786717
View attachment 1786718

She is home with us. My god she is damn near a spitting image of our pit/lab mix we had to put to sleep in September.

She knows what you did for her and she will never forget it, you can see it in her face.

"No one will ever love you like a dog will."

Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread