My boy Kilo! He’s about a year old on this pic. He’s almost 15 months old now

Attachments

• B4E89DE1-50F9-46E5-A70B-48CD26B2E1FF.jpeg
    B4E89DE1-50F9-46E5-A70B-48CD26B2E1FF.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 228

Recon

Established Member
What happened?

Pancreatitis again, which pissed me off. I was extremely careful with anything I gave him to eat, yet he still got it. He’s also on some liver meds, and they say he needs low fat content foods now. Which throws out the pill hiders that I used for him. He’s becoming fragile in his advancing years.

Pick your poison.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Pancreatitis again, which pissed me off. I was extremely careful with anything I gave him to eat, yet he still got it. He’s also on some liver meds, and they say he needs low fat content foods now. Which throws out the pill hiders that I used for him. He’s becoming fragile in his advancing years.
That sucks man! Poor guy.
Good luck.

Recon

Established Member
That sucks man! Poor guy.
Good luck.

I’ve got a few more questions for the vet; mainly a few potential replacements for the pill hiders. Which I’m not tense with the results found, and it isn’t the little guy’s fault either. I’m just trying to avoid cramming the pills down his throat with my finger, I’m not comfortable doing that. I think eventually the dog will hate me as a result of that, which isn’t an option. Hopefully we can get a replacement quick just to make things a little things easier on him.

Pick your poison.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve got a few more questions for the vet; mainly a few potential replacements for the pill hiders. Which I’m not tense with the results found, and it isn’t the little guy’s fault either. I’m just trying to avoid cramming the pills down his throat with my finger, I’m not comfortable doing that. I think eventually the dog will hate me as a result of that, which isn’t an option. Hopefully we can get a replacement quick just to make things a little things easier on him.
I had to do that with last dog, shoving down medicine down her throat. I hated doing it, but she needed her meds. Not all the time, only when she needed it, obviously.
Good luck with it all man.

Users who are viewing this thread