Let's see those REAL dogs...

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Bahahaha.
Ok, so first of all, I literally just choked on my weed smoke laughing at those pics.

Second of all, having a name like "short bus" isn't helping his cause.

My boy is a ‘special needs’ kind of boxer. He was a puppy mill dog, some of his synapses just don’t fire. But he is a sweetheart of a dog

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

youngster

Established Member
She's gorgeous.
I've never seen one. I "assume" you paid a pretty penny for that one.
Thanks, I love her ! I know everyone loves puppies and dogs in general but I can't walk 100 ft in my neighborhood (south Boston) without people gushing over her. Mostly they love the color and her eyes, also even though her coat is super short (no shedding at all) she's extremely soft.

Yea she wasn't cheap that's for sure. Also none of the local vets have even heard of and/or seen one before so that's been fun.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks, I love her ! I know everyone loves puppies and dogs in general but I can't walk 100 ft in my neighborhood (south Boston) without people gushing over her. Mostly they love the color and her eyes, also even though her coat is super short (no shedding at all) she's extremely soft.
Yea she wasn't cheap that's for sure. Also none of the local vets have even heard of and/or seen one before so that's been fun.
HA HAAAAA That's awesome man. She's definitely a beauty.

Ahhhh,....good 'ole Southie! I used to work there for 15 years. I loved it back then. My parents used to take me and my brother to Castle Island all the time when we were young kids to ride our bikes. Good times.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
HA HAAAAA That's awesome man. She's definitely a beauty.

Ahhhh,....good 'ole Southie! I used to work there for 15 years. I loved it back then. My parents used to take me and my brother to Castle Island all the time when we were young kids to ride our bikes. Good times.

I used to love hitting up Sully's for a greasy burger and onion rings over there on Castle Island for lunch when I was in the area for work.

Recon

Established Member
5212ede3f5011a9373562ea51ee03baf.jpg

b67ad15493df723fc598359761940441.jpg

Little buddy wants some people food. Unfortunately, he can’t have any.

Pick your poison.

patc84

Established Member
I was told by both breeders that each one was a handful. They did not lie. But wouldn’t have it any other way. They are amazing. You def got your hands full with a pup. M/f, age,breed?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

AssPikle

Established Member
10 week old female boxer mix. Im guessing some pit in there, but unsure.

I was told by both breeders that each one was a handful. They did not lie. But wouldn’t have it any other way. They are amazing. You def got your hands full with a pup. M/f, age,breed?

Female, boxer mix. 10 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread