Let's see those REAL dogs...

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

Great picture. I have a similar one of Abby when she was 6 weeks old.

23142B11-03BB-4652-8FCA-150ECF7BC347.jpeg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Love me some GSPs. On my list of potential breeds for the next pup when the time comes.

Beautiful dogs everyone

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Last edited:

joshcarp81

Established Member
Yeah german pointers are the best. Both of the ones ive been lucky enough to have are great companions for sure. Heidi is sharing a couch cushion with me ( or im sharing it with her, lol.) as i write this. It makes me feel good that we adopted her but the girl has issues! Haha.

joshcarp81

Established Member
Lol, for sure!
She has seperation anxiety that we knew about early on but we were able to keep at bay with a lot of activities when we were home. That came back when we moved into our new house and a week later had to put our senoir lab mix to sleep. She lost her little buddy and with a big change from koving she became destructive while we were gone.

I didnt want to get another dog right away but she was either going to destroy some doors and trim or hurt herself. So we adopted another the 6 days after Max was put to sleep.

She also doesnt warm up to people quickly especially men, kinda makes us think she was abused by one at some point. Oh and lastly, for a sporting dog she hates to go outside when the grass is wet or dewy. Which is alot of the time.
But with all of her little quirks, she is my buddy and usually is right next to me when im home!

CGLhawk260

Established Member
Good looking Pom.

Wifeys Pom hanging out with me, after her haircut for the upcoming beach trip! :D View attachment 1514062

POMs are awesome! I never thought that I would like a little **** dog, I've always had large dogs i.e. Husky, full size Aussies,. We recently bought our POM and the dog is just outstanding in every aspect. They’re not the manliest dog if you know what I mean, but are very energetic, devoted, smart and fun to play with. My mini aussie also has a lot of the same characteristics.

Zemedici

Established Member
POMs are awesome! I never thought that I would like a little **** dog, I've always had large dogs i.e. Husky, full size Aussies,. We recently bought our POM and the dog is just outstanding in every aspect. They’re not the manliest dog if you know what I mean, but are very energetic, devoted, smart and fun to play with. My mini aussie also has a lot of the same characteristics.

Dude! Same! I was thinking 'oh Christ, lets get the LEAST manly dog ever' and thought she would be yappy as ****. But nope. Let her out twice a day, and feed her twice a day, she doesn't eat hardly anything cuz she's so small (6 lbs), NEVER chews anything up, no accidents in house, literally lowest maintenance dog ever. I never thought I'd be a fan of small dogs, but I am a fan of THIS small dog. hahaha don't want to take my chances by getting another one.

Users who are viewing this thread