Let's see those REAL dogs...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My boy is getting “older,” unfortunately…

Too soon, my boy… TOO SOON.

266DB0B7-E510-48D9-B556-E8DB8E537BCC.jpeg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
A sad day yesterday. We had to put our sweet Callie down. I woke up hearing noises and went and checked on her. She was halfway stuck under a chair and trying to get out. Once I got her out, she was unable to stand, her eyes were darting and she was highly agitated. Was able to give her some pain meds and that calmed her down, but she was unable to control herself or walk. It was just time. She had been getting worse over the last 6 months and I just couldn't stand to see her in that much pain. Was with her to the very end.
Picture is her on the right and her sister, that we lost about 3 years ago, on the left.

Goodbye sweet girl. I'll see you on the other side.
236be18f376ef6856be16976f1123ece.jpg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member

BittenInBama

Established Member
My next door neighbor's daughter bought this guy as a puppy. He'd come over as a little fellow and hang out w my wife in her upholstery shop during the day. At night, we'd take him home. Next morning when neighbor went to work, back at our house. Been permanently at our place for over 3 years now.

Best dog I've ever had.

Doberman/ Labrador mix. Don't know what she paid for him but I'm betting it was not cheap!

Also the most goofy dog I've ever had.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180310-080543.png
    Screenshot_20180310-080543.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 67

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1777531My girl after spending the last day and a half at the vet on IVs for kidney failure. Vet seems pretty happy with her recovery, she’ll go back Monday for more blood work and treatment and figure it out from there
Good luck man.
I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread