Lets see those trucks!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Did a little cleaning on the car few days back. I need to get the truck back out before it goes into winter hibernation.
D9FB5E6A-8E9A-42C4-8231-818D955BD7CC.png

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Was past due for a tire rotation, oil/filter and air filter. Finally did coils and plugs at 116k the weekend prior (3rd set of plugs)

28197129a3be442893accca4e0ad7722.jpg

Dealer next to work pissed me off for the last time so back to doing it myself, grabbed a fumoto drain valve to make it a little quicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolive

Established Member
Was past due for a tire rotation, oil/filter and air filter. Finally did coils and plugs at 116k the weekend prior (3rd set of plugs)

View attachment 1664866

Dealer next to work pissed me off for the last time so back to doing it myself, grabbed a fumoto drain valve to make it a little quicker

Fumoto is a lifesaver. First time I changed the oil on my 2012 Lariat 4x4 the oil shot out like a firehose. Fumoto got installed on the next oil change and now it’s easy.

Unfortunately the filter is still a blind install on that 3.5L ecoboost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Fumoto is a lifesaver. First time I changed the oil on my 2012 Lariat 4x4 the oil shot out like a firehose. Fumoto got installed on the next oil change and now it’s easy.

Unfortunately the filter is still a blind install on that 3.5L ecoboost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya I remember it hitting the tire the first time I did it, hence leaving that one for last to put back on. With the front air dam off (I only put it back for road trips), just pulling the little rubber trim down I was able to see the filter and it wasnt so bad.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Converted back of truck into tent with couple rachet straps, bungees and tarps for kids cub scout, virtual camp out this weekend. Rained all night but we survived!View attachment 1664821View attachment 1664822View attachment 1664823

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
They looked to be having a blast. I remember back in the day when I was a Cub Master. I had around 30 cub scouts. The overnight campouts were always a highlight. We all had a blast!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
To me it’s the front of the Ranger that looks bad. Rest looks ok I believe a redesign is coming in another year or two. Nice Taco love the stance and color.

Funny you said that. To me, front doesn’t bother me as much as the side profile, the bed and curve-less body. Truck looks so bland to me. No muscle on those lines at all.

Thanks man. Color is nice when clean. Too bad it is never clean.

Funny you both say that. I actually like the front, it reminds me of the PN-96 F-150. And the side profile doesn't bother me. I just think the taillights are too damned big. I want to spend some time in an Ext-Cab one, just not in the back.

Want to do some mod installs? I need a Raptor project.

F8l Vnm

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread