Lets see those trucks!

C2tuck

Established Member
72389e294ff43d83475ce3296817afab.jpg

olympic

Established Member
whats going on with your build? I dont remember seeing anything in quite a while

The truck sat in the garage all last year due to a botched paint job(really bad orange peel). Finding a paint shop to do it correctly proved impossible so I wet sanded it all down smooth and am getting it wrapped instead. The truck is 100% done otherwise and I'm looking forward to driving it this summer.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
my new 2023 Ranger Lariat Eruption Jungle Green in the process of getting the dress'em up parts for it. not sure if I am going to do much by way of other mods amm pretty happy with it as it sits

Attachments

• Ranger Front.jpg
    Ranger Front.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Ranger Rear.jpg
    Ranger Rear.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Ranger side.jpg
    Ranger side.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 81

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Out with the “old” (22 Tremor) in with the “new” 05 Cummins with man pedal.

How would you compare the two?

Switched things up. Went from 295/70/18 fuel wheels to 17in Raptor bead locks 35x12.5x17. These new Nitto Recon Grapplers are sweet. No scraping or cutting. Bilstiens 6112 front. And Falcon shocks in back. ( I use the truck to haul frequently).

How do you like those tires?

That's the second or third person on SVTP give up an f250 tremor what I think is pretty quickly

If I ever got one, I don't know if I could ever get rid of it; love that truck

I've been looking to pick one up myself.

Can't speak to others, but I think I will have my Tremor for the next 10 or 15 years. It will do everything I need for a long time.

View attachment 1782568

View attachment 1782569

That's a good looking setup.

Looks great!
Not sure if you're interested...but they make a short/smooth rear wheel molding that gets rid of the deflector in front of the rear wheel. I think they're $14 bucks a piece.
View attachment 1782738

Those are nice. Any before/after pics?

For me, the 10 speed transmission sometimes shifted too quickly almost bogging down the truck when you hit the pedal. I also would not have utilized that truck to its potential. I mainly bought the Tremor because it had the extra lift verses the standard 4x4 model.

That's why I tune everything.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
How would you compare the two?

How do you like those tires?

I've been looking to pick one up myself.

That's a good looking setup.

Those are nice. Any before/after pics?

That's why I tune everything.
It’s night and day in my opinion, the bells and whistles are nice but going back to the 05 and the 6spd manual, you feel more connected to the vehicle and the driving experience.

I never really considered tuning the Godzilla motor/ transmission just because it didn’t have the get up and go like a diesel. Yes apples to oranges.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It’s night and day in my opinion, the bells and whistles are nice but going back to the 05 and the 6spd manual, you feel more connected to the vehicle and the driving experience.

I never really considered tuning the Godzilla motor/ transmission just because it didn’t have the get up and go like a diesel. Yes apples to oranges.

Nice. When I pick up a Godzilla it will be getting a Whipple. Won't be the same as a diesel, but should be a good approximation.

Love this thing.

I wouldn't mind having a 2002 NV-5600 equipped one.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
8EDFAC62-CC75-4DA8-96AB-01F6D7A31045.jpeg
Still looks good for almost 11 yrs old and 150k miles. Replaced the Toyo AT2 with Nitto recon grapplers in a 275/60r20. Definitely a little louder than the Toyos, they claim to be the same measured height but seem like theyre a bit taller.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't mind having a 2002 NV-5600 equipped one.

That is a HEAVY trans. A great transmission no doubt.

Mine has the 4500 and with 4.10 gearing, I agree I'd like to have another gear between the 4 I typically use (2-5).

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that a Cummins or V-10? I've been bird dogging a V-10.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

24v cummins. Just broke 180k miles. 3 years ago I bought from the original owner who was an older guy down near San Diego.

As soon as I brought it home she got 75hp injectors, 4" stainless exhaust, a hybrid hx35/40 turbo, and a programmer.

Damn thing runs TITTS now and knocks down damn near 20 mpg.

Users who are viewing this thread