LFP heat exchanger group buy!

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
As some of you guys know, I just recently had a mishap and I'm going to have to buy a new HE, I figured if anyone else wanted to get in on this we could get a group rate. If we can get 10 buyers for the dual pass heat exchangers for the 03-04 cobras, they'll ship them for free and have the optional stencil for free. The total price is $289.95. If you're interested, contact LFP at 281-385-5339. Tell them that you want to get in on the group purchase for the terminator dual pass HE's. Let me know if you guys are interested. Check out the HE on their website for more info on it.

www.lightningforceperformance.com

vipergts281

Established Member
That's the price listed on their site. So the only thing we are getting is free shipping?

Also, on their site, one HE says it is for the Cobra and the other just says 2003-04 Mustang. They both say "dual pass" in their description.

??

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
One says extreme dual pass or something to that effect. It's higher capacity than the other one I believe. The reason that they're only doing free shipping + free stenciling is that they're already on sale. Free shipping could save $15+, then if you want the stencil that's normally $10, so that's decent savings for a GP IMO.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Just ordered mine. Mark went ahead and honored the GP price. If you guys are interested, give him a call!

T Rex

Established Member
I ordered from Mark today. Very nice guy. I've been needing a new heat exchanger with my 2# lower and 2.76 upper. I got the SVT stencil on mine. I'm going to get the polished reservoir next month. I have to pace myself with this stuff.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I was thinking about not getting a stencil on this one, but I went ahead and got the SVT again. I liked it very much on my last one. It fits right between the two vertical support pieces in the air dam. Sorry I don't have one straight from the front.
571105-R1-08-7Acrop.jpg

T Rex

Established Member
DSG2003SVT said:
I was thinking about not getting a stencil on this one, but I went ahead and got the SVT again. I liked it very much on my last one. It fits right between the two vertical support pieces in the air dam. Sorry I don't have one straight from the front.
571105-R1-08-7Acrop.jpg
Nice car. The SVT stencil looks good. I haven't seen anyone with the terminator logo. I'd be interested to see what that looks like.

mrpork

Established Member
heat exchanger

1)what do you have to do to get the group discount.2) wich is a better unit(HE) the one all you guys are looking to get thru lfp or a afco (HE) im new to the performance end of cars any help would be appreciated.also the fluidyne is that any good im looking for the best for my car

ubnsmkd03

Established Member
this suck i just ordered mine last week if i would have know i would have waited always gettong screwed

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
mrpork said:
1)what do you have to do to get the group discount.2) wich is a better unit(HE) the one all you guys are looking to get thru lfp or a afco (HE) im new to the performance end of cars any help would be appreciated.also the fluidyne is that any good im looking for the best for my car

1)call and tell them you want to get in on the GP for the cobra extreme HEs. 2) all the dual pass units (gords, extreme LFP, AFCO) are going to perform at pretty much the same level. You can add a fan kit to any of those to make them better. I don't personally know about the fluidyne, but I think it's a dual pass unit as well, should perform about the same as the others.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
image said:
Man they have to charge me sales tax! this sucksssss!! ::kicks computer::

They didn't charge me for sales tax. Not the first time I ordered one or this time.

Users who are viewing this thread