Light Bar or Not

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok done with all the mods I am going to do to my vert. What are current thoughts on Light Bars - cool or not. I can't make up my mind.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Funny thing is I have done all kinds of mods on this thing since I got it last year. Wife thinks mostly high mileage maintenance, but this will be the one where she says what the hell is that.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone have preference on the brand? Any issues with top going up and down?

Badaz01

Established Member
Light bar is definitely a must as far as appearance and the third brake light is good for added safety and it somewhat stiffens the chassis. Atleast those will be some good talking points for the wife. lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think you'll find many people who DON'T like them on convertibles. They add just the nice subtle dress-up touch.

Without a light bar.
AmazingGreat-2006-Ford-Mustang-GT-Premium-2006-MUSTANG-GT-PREMIUM-CONVERTIBLE.-20182018-20192019.jpg

With a light bar.
004-jpg.jpg

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
I bought the one with the led interior light in it. I got tired of not being able to find stuff in the back seat if we got home late at night. I have to tell you that drilling the holes for the light bar made me very nervous. It was easy and turned out perfect though

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
I will also add that if you ever want to stiffen your chassis a little more the set up from Stifflers is good to go.. I got the pleasure of meeting them in their shop in Indy and having them install it.. I don't regret that either.. some really nice guys.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I will also add that if you ever want to stiffen your chassis a little more the set up from Stifflers is good to go.. I got the pleasure of meeting them in their shop in Indy and having them install it.. I don't regret that either.. some really nice guys.
Thanks. I may check that out.

Users who are viewing this thread