Lightning Full exhaust. Long tubes, mid pipe , catback

Gary03L

Established Member
What's up guys, I'm trying to get rid of some stuff that's just collecting dust in the garage to avoid taking it back with me when I move. I have a full exhaust from my Lightning, I installed a complete canon exhaust and this is the old stuff that came with the truck when I bought it back in 2007. It's long tube (unknown brand) a midpipe with hollowed out cats, I'm pretty sure it's a bassani catback with xpipe and polished tips. I'm asking 500 for all of it. Located in Oceanside but I can meet up within a reasonable distance. IMG_0720.JPGIMG_0720.JPGIMG_0964.JPGIMG_0906.JPG

Svt_shark

Established Member
What's up guys, I'm trying to get rid of some stuff that's just collecting dust in the garage to avoid taking it back with me when I move. I have a full exhaust from my Lightning, I installed a complete canon exhaust and this is the old stuff that came with the truck when I bought it back in 2007. It's long tube (unknown brand) a midpipe with hollowed out cats, I'm pretty sure it's a bassani catback with xpipe and polished tips. I'm asking 500 for all of it. Located in Oceanside but I can meet up within a reasonable distance.View attachment 57177View attachment 57177View attachment 57178View attachment 57179

Still Available ?

Users who are viewing this thread