Lightning ID Tags

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Did a search and the only thing I could find was from back in '03...

Anyone know if there are any ID tags available for our L's like the Cobras and Mach1's?

Picture20005smblur.jpg

Picture20004sm.jpg

HIGH VOLTAGE

Established Member
Have the same thing as Alpine. I got it from a trophy store in Illinois. It cost right around $17.00. It was $11.00 for the plate and the rest was for shipping. The shipping was kind of high but they said they had a standard shipping fee. Here is the info to get a hold of them though. You can get the back ground in almost any color.

I got one that was 2" x 4" but I am sure you can get any size

Joan's Trophy
309 674 6500
ask for Crystal and refer to plate 8-40793

30988-525-16609.jpg

30988-525-30556.jpg

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
Alpine made mine for the L and the Cobra. Very sweet and very good price. I highly recommend it!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Alpine made mine and it is well worth the $. Get one!:thumbsup:

For those with Expy consoles the build plate fits perfect in the front pocket. Kind of like the Harley's.
DSCN1330.jpg

Last edited:

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
Alpine made mine and it is well worth the $. Get one!:thumbsup:

For those with Expy consoles the build plate fits perfect in the front pocket. Kind of like the Harley's.
DSCN1330.jpg

I love the push button start...

how did you get your surround so glossy and smooth? dang i need to update my interior... i have the console in the garage, 2 subs, 2 amps, all the wiring etc.. just sitting there.. LOL

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
HIGH VOLTAGE said:
Have the same thing as Alpine. I got it from a trophy store in Illinois. It cost right around $17.00. It was $11.00 for the plate and the rest was for shipping. The shipping was kind of high but they said they had a standard shipping fee. Here is the info to get a hold of them though. You can get the back ground in almost any color.

I got one that was 2" x 4" but I am sure you can get any size

Joan's Trophy
309 674 6500
ask for Crystal and refer to plate 8-40793

I got this one as well a couple years ago. Dumbass that I am, I lost mine. It was nice though.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
alpinelightning said:
if you lost it I'll order you another remember to use 3m tape with it its stronger
Justin

Appreciate it. I had 3m tape for it, I never even got a chance to install it before I lost it. Just never ordered another one for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread