Lightning mechanic in Bay Area?

Flossing888

Established Member
Does anyone know if there is someone that can do a cam and spring swap on a Lightning in the Bay Area, CA. Must be experiences and reasonable. Thanks in advance for the response!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Do you know where Turlock is? My friend is a Ford tech, and builds mod motors on the side(Starting his own business) Hes VERY reasonable, and if you dont have the parts already, can get you a good deal.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
The best thing to do, is if you could PM me Your number, and ill give it to him, this afternoon. Hes hard to get a hold of sometimes.

Just to get an idea on experience, hes built a few 4.6 2v motors to run 200 plus shots of Nitrous, put an Expedition 5.4 in a 01 GT, Swapped a Lightning motor into a Regular F150, then put some heads, and cams in it. Hes also building a 5.4 4v to run a 300 shot in his 03 Mach 1. He does the work on my truck, and hes going to build my motor when i get the cash.

Last edited:

MSpellman562

Hey guys, need someone who knows gen 2 lightning up here in the CA Bay Area I'm in Pacifica, but I can really hit anywhere in the bay? Anything from San Francisco to San Jose, Oakland, Hayward? Idk guess I'll go anywhere near here? Please let me know?

Users who are viewing this thread