Lightning Strikes From 60mph

DA BOLT

Established Member
I'm new here and after reading some of you guys Kills I had to share this recent one. Last friday night , coming from the weekly cruise at Towers, pulled out of the lot two cars behind a porsche, it was night , could not tell the year but it had a tail on back. Travelling along the overpass going on the highway at slow speed . After entering the highway I was still behind this van when I see the porsche in the distance but caught some slower traffic, so I eventually caught up to him. I was right behind him then I changed lanes and eased beside him, then I looked ahead and saw a new blue Subaru STI, apparantly coming from the cruise too. At this point I eased up beside the Subaru and the Porsche was behind the STI. Cruising at about 60mph there was one car in front of me so I floored it over took the car went in front of the STI, the STI also floored it along with the Porsche still behind the STI, the two cars kept up heading towards 120mph all I saw were puffs of dark smoke bellowing from my exhaust and the STI falling further back about two car lenghts and no sign of the Porsche until I eased up. I could not believe I pulled on these two cars I was waiting for either one or both cars to overtake me on the High end, especially when my mods were only K& N AIR FILTER AND A BORLA CAT-BACK.
:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread