Lightning Tuner in Omaha

M240Bravo

Established Member
Those prices are new standalone tunning prices, and again I haven't heard all positive reviews from the small group of people I know that have went there. And I go to a guy in houston, with shipping the cars back and forth I bet I'm paying more lol.

SAC Man

Established Member
Those prices are new standalone tunning prices, and again I haven't heard all positive reviews from the small group of people I know that have went there. And I go to a guy in houston, with shipping the cars back and forth I bet I'm paying more lol.
I heard there was a pretty good tuner in South Dakota around Sioux City but I don't know anything about him. I sold my Sonoma to a guy in Council Bluffs that goes up there. I'll see what he has to say. Take care M240.

M240Bravo

Established Member
I heard there was a pretty good tuner in South Dakota around Sioux City but I don't know anything about him. I sold my Sonoma to a guy in Council Bluffs that goes up there. I'll see what he has to say. Take care M240.

Thats excessive up in sioux falls, the owner and tuner is Joey. I made a post about it earlier. He tuned my cobra and I had to get my car tuned a week later somewhere else because it eat plugs and wouldn't stay running. And not one person with cobras or lightnings that went there I know got a good tune.

SAC Man

Established Member
Thats excessive up in sioux falls, the owner and tuner is Joey. I made a post about it earlier. He tuned my cobra and I had to get my car tuned a week later somewhere else because it eat plugs and wouldn't stay running. And not one person with cobras or lightnings that went there I know got a good tune.
Thank you for the heads up. I really want a tuner who has done Lightnings in the past. Thanks again. You 'da man!! Bob

SAC Man

Established Member
A friend recommended Chad at The Shop in Lincoln so that is where I went. I just got my truck out of the shop a few days ago. It will be a bit before I start pushing it. I have an increase of 40 rwhp. Maybe I'll starting hunting for someone to run on Dodge St after I do my first oil change on this engine.

Users who are viewing this thread