Lightning vrs Magna

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
At first I was not all that impressed, and was not even going to post this, but then I looked up the Magna's stock 1/4 mile times, and I changed my mind. The e.t.s range from 11.7 to 12.7 depending on what web sight you go to. So anyways...

2 lane road, he pulls up next to me and gestures to race, but the light ahead just turned yellow, so better yet, we will go from a dig.

Green light... He pulls ahead a good 2 truck lenghs and then is creeping ahead, then I hold him through the top of first, and botom of second. Top of second I start realling him in, pass him on the 2-3 shift, and continue to gain distance. I shut down @ 120mph, he was a good 4-5 lenghs back. We both slow down, got next to each other and talk a bit about it. Thumbs up and on our way.

He lives bout 5 miles down the road from me, and has a shop in town, so I'll stop by and see what he has exactly.

Any other kewl stories about bikes?

:burnout:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
there are a lot of stories about guys racing bikes.. the magna's are old tech, and not really that fast (relatively speaking of course).. but good kill.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Yea, that's what thought. I no they are not that fast in regards to bikes, but I was just looking at the stats, and over all, that puts me running fairly well.

Users who are viewing this thread