Like I need to spray a Crossfire!

REPCobra10

Established Member
I'm coming back from dinner tonight, cruising down US1, just north of Glades Road, and up comes a Chrysler Crossfire (not the SRT-6) with some dude and his girl in the car. This clown starts revving and goosing it and yelling out how slow I am and this that and the other. I guess he got tired of insulting me so he decides to hit it. As he does, I follow suit, thinking I got to show this clown and his girl what a Cobra is. We started at around 45 mph, but I ended this horseshit race at about 80 with about 3-4 cars on them. Now, here is the funny part. At the next light we come up to, his girl says to me: "How big of a shot are running? You had to have used nitrous to beat us!" I just said: "Are you kidding me? You think I need nitrous to beat that?" Then, I just shook my head and went on my way laughing at her stupid remark. Anyhow, all, take it easy.

02StanGT

Established Member
Morons. Well Dr. did you think two dimwits trying to race a crossfire would know what they are talking about? Kind of like people racing vw's...... :kaboom:

just kidding! :beer:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Clueless fools riding around in a 15 second gimmick car making 215hp thinking they can hang with a 10 sec. 600hp Cobra. Dude if it makes you feel any better I wouldn't pick a race with your Cobra and I'm puttin down over 500 the rears.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
What a jerk off. Did I miss something how did he know you were rocking the JUICE?? Either way lets hope they don't breed even a stock snake would have made quick work of that thing. GOOD KILL You should have asked that chick if she wanted a ride in a real car.

REPCobra10

Established Member
04svtdriver said:
Did I miss something how did he know you were rocking the JUICE??[/ QUOTE]

Maybe they thought my big fuel lines under my bumper from my return style fuel system were nitrous lines or something. I don't know. All I know is that him and his girl were the biggest tools I've yet to come across. I mean they were so damn confident about beating me talking shit and then I beat their ass and they said I sprayed them. LMFAO. Please! Anyhow, all, take it easy.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
I would have run him again, ON the bottle just to show them the difference.

Absolutely 100% right! I wish I would have thought about that at the time buddy. Instead of 3-4 cars from 45-80 mph it would have been like 9-10 cars. LOL! Take it easy man.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
It seems there are lots of people that have no idea what a Cobra can do. I see the same thing here where I live, only one guy on the whole block who works at Ford even knows how the Cobra's can run. To be honest a few years back I would have never imagined the car could run so hard.

These people go to the dealers and get sucked into thinking the car they are buying is a beast. My guess is they beat a few other 199X - 2001 Mustangs and thought they were all the same, so you had to be spraying nitrous to beat them. Plus they likely paid lots of $ for the car thinking it was performance they were buying.

03CobraDude

WizardsCobra said:
I wish people on the road knew what they were talking about. Nice kill man.

I dont! If they did know what they were talking about, it wouldn't be fun to beat anyone!

That's a great kill... I started laughing after you said he was talking smack.

blubyeu

Established Member
REPCobra10 said:
04svtdriver said:
Did I miss something how did he know you were rocking the JUICE??[/ QUOTE]

Maybe they thought my big fuel lines under my bumper from my return style fuel system were nitrous lines or something. I don't know. All I know is that him and his girl were the biggest tools I've yet to come across. I mean they were so damn confident about beating me talking shit and then I beat their ass and they said I sprayed them. LMFAO. Please! Anyhow, all, take it easy.

You should have told her "open your mouth and I'll spray you"

Was she good looking? Anyone that dumb should at least be a good f***.

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
not bragging but a lot of people do not know what a 03/04 Cobra is capable of. These are the people with little to no knowledge of muscle cars or mustangs in general. I run into people in stock lifted trucks that ask if I want to race. In this area people do not really see Cobras and with their stock average joe trucks and cars really can not fathom real Horse Power examples being LS1's of any type Cobras, 300+ HP imports too that these asses run into. But this common example they really under estimated the Cobra due to lack of knowlegde or just pure stupidity thinking that their car being $35k is the end all because the salesman told them it was fast or let alone "looks" fast. Good kill and again good work at letting these jack asses learn the hard way.

Last edited:

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Poor girl, shes probably been getting an earful from her insecure BF about how FAST his mopar/daimler is. He got walked and started yapping about how its imposssible to beat him without spraying. She wanted to make him feel better by talking smack to you. I wish I had a girl who listened like that!

Friggn tools. They can live in their own little world, but evetually somebodys gonna ruin thier weekend.

REPCobra10

Established Member
ElGato said:
Friggn tools. They can live in their own little world, but evetually somebodys gonna ruin thier weekend.

Amen brother! I sure hope I ruined their weekend. I just find it amazing how many people truly believe they can beat anything on the road with their cars. I mean I get this kind of shit all the time (just not nearly as bad as those two tools were last night). Anyways, I guess I'll just have to keep showing people what a Cobra is. LOL! All, take it easy.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
03CobraConvert said:
I dont! If they did know what they were talking about, it wouldn't be fun to beat anyone!

That's a great kill... I started laughing after you said he was talking smack.
Your parents let you race people?

Users who are viewing this thread