like new OEM Black Door panels w/ Map Pockets

greengt88

Established Member
Selling a pair of near mint factory Black Door Panels. No holes in map pockets, elastic still strong, no scratches rips or tears. One speaker grille has a broken stand on in the other 2 are okay, could be cheaply replaced. Other than that they are in EXCELLENT Shape. Also metal grommets where door lock pins go through are black,not chrome-just a little custom touch i added. PM if interested and i can send pics. I accept paypal. thanks

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
.......................... one more question...Doesn't seem to be clarified at all above... are these door panels MANUAL or POWER?

greengt88

Established Member
sorry no pics yet, i didn't get home til almost minight and the wife is crazy over this cruise and in a mood about dresses not fitting right......you know. I'll do my damndest to get them mailed to you tomorrow afternoon.

greengt88

Established Member
i have a corbeau legacy racing seat with 5 pt. harness and mustang specific seat bracket. Seat is color-faded but comfortable as heck.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I basically have scrapped up all that is NEEDED and all I did need and still do is manual PANELS! Any 302 parts???

hi_po_heads

Established Member
panels still for sale? price and pics
sawii_rocks@ yahoo.com

also do you have 93 cobra rear bumper?

Last edited:

greengt88

Established Member
Panels have been sold. I do have a mint black headliner and mint black mass backed carpet. Which is also pre cut around the e brake. I have oem black kick panels and a black rear seat delete for a hatch. I do still have the cervinis wing and rear bumper cover- both brand new never installed. I also have a black corbeau legacy seat with bracket and black 4 pt. Harness. The seat is faded bu could easily be recovered. Corbeau sells new covers for like $130. You'd just need new hog rings to install. Let me know. Post or pm ur email and what u are interested in and ill get u pics. Paypal only. U can also check my feedback on ebay- same user namez I have 100% feedback.

LariatPSD

Established Member
Panels have been sold. I do have a mint black headliner and mint black mass backed carpet. Which is also pre cut around the e brake. I have oem black kick panels and a black rear seat delete for a hatch. I do still have the cervinis wing and rear bumper cover- both brand new never installed. I also have a black corbeau legacy seat with bracket and black 4 pt. Harness. The seat is faded bu could easily be recovered. Corbeau sells new covers for like $130. You'd just need new hog rings to install. Let me know. Post or pm ur email and what u are interested in and ill get u pics. Paypal only. U can also check my feedback on ebay- same user namez I have 100% feedback.

Interested in headliner and carpet. Price? Pics? Feel free to pm me if you like.

Thanks,
James

greengt88

Established Member
I still have headliner and carpet, both are in mint condition, the carpet is mass backed from Late Model Restoration Supply, its also precut and let me tell you that was a bastard and be glad u don't have to do it. Headliner is also from LRS, and has a hard plastic backing, it has a cutout for the rectangular dome light but could be easily cut to fit a 93 light, which I was planning to do. Not sure what they are worth anymore but they are both like new.....the carpet is easily shipped but the headliner must be shipped flat and may be costly... I also will be putting the entire running car on ebay this week and if it doesn't sell I will def. Be parting it out. So make some offers on the stuff and I will find bout what shipping would be...thanks and sorry its taken so long to respond...

Users who are viewing this thread