Little reaction video with my 3 year old Nephew

SirShaun

Established Member
Where is the real not safe for SVTP video lol? The one where his head never comes off the back of the baby seat? Should of at least gave him a little 2nd gear.

Last edited:

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Where is the real not safe for SVTP video lol? The one where his head never comes off the back of the baby seat? Should of at least gave him a little 2nd gear.

Haha I was just waiting for him to dump it in second and plant the little guys head in the back of the car seat lol.

Cool vid though OP, my nephew loves riding in my car. "Uncle Noah can you PWEASE drive me in your race car?!", without fail every time. Little does he know its just a slow, loud 2v haha.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Haha I was just waiting for him to dump it in second and plant the little guys head in the back of the car seat lol.

Cool vid though OP, my nephew loves riding in my car. "Uncle Noah can you PWEASE drive me in your race car?!", without fail every time. Little does he know its just a slow, loud 2v haha.

Dude he doesn't know the difference and it doesn't matter as long as he loves it!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I wish I had a video camera the first time I took my six year old nephew to the drag races. We got there a bit late, and the Top Fuelers had just started making passes. We were still way on the other side of the parking lot when a pair of Top Fuelers made their run and the sound hit us. He stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes wide open in shock, and said, "WHAT WAS _THAT_?" I told him that was what we were here to see, and then I could hardly keep up with him to get through the gates.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I wish I had a video camera the first time I took my six year old nephew to the drag races. We got there a bit late, and the Top Fuelers had just started making passes. We were still way on the other side of the parking lot when a pair of Top Fuelers made their run and the sound hit us. He stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes wide open in shock, and said, "WHAT WAS _THAT_?" I told him that was what we were here to see, and then I could hardly keep up with him to get through the gates.

Reminds me of the first time I went to the drag strip with my Grandpa and parents. I was about 4 or 5 and walked the pits with my grandpa one of my favorite memories!

Users who are viewing this thread