Livernois Motorsports Successfully Flashed the EcoBoost F150

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
This is sooooooooooooooooo tempting..What can we do to be able to hear the turbo's more? PM me pricing on this tune,please.:beer:

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
This is sooooooooooooooooo tempting..What can we do to be able to hear the turbo's more? PM me pricing on this tune,please.:beer:

A CAI helps to hear the turbos more.

We don't have pricing yet, but will post ASAP.

Is this tune with sct?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

No, unfortunately at this time SCT does not support it. We have a company making the device for us.

-Rick

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Waiting patiently..........

Thanks for the replies guys!

We hope to have the tuning devices next week. We are still working on the dyno everyday and doing street testing to ensure everything is perfect before the tunes are released.

We have over 75 dyno pulls in our truck... LOL!!

-Rick

Spade

Established Member
You guys need to get on the ball!! 8, 10, 12, 14 hours a day working on this 75 pulls is just not cutting it. WE WANT MORE GOSH DANGIT!!!!!! MORE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

On a serious note high five to all working on getting this ready. I cant wait to see what meth or NOS will do.

Is there any word on JLT working on a CAI?

Notre Dame

Established Member
Not to get off topic because im as interested as the next guy on a tune for are trucks. But i have a problem. Its a small issue and it doesnt happen all the time. Its a brake issue. I get a pulse in the pedal kinda like the feeling one would get if the anti lock brakes would come on. But yet...very very mild and its not all the time. You might even call it a push. If i take it to the dealer i know what will happen. And yes i already asked the dealer and i was told we have no reported brake issues. Um...hello im reporting it ? Didnt feel like wasting my time...i could tell i would get the old we didnt notice anything answer.

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
Not to get off topic because im as interested as the next guy on a tune for are trucks. But i have a problem. Its a small issue and it doesnt happen all the time. Its a brake issue. I get a pulse in the pedal kinda like the feeling one would get if the anti lock brakes would come on. But yet...very very mild and its not all the time. You might even call it a push. If i take it to the dealer i know what will happen. And yes i already asked the dealer and i was told we have no reported brake issues. Um...hello im reporting it ? Didnt feel like wasting my time...i could tell i would get the old we didnt notice anything answer.

Sounds like a warped rotor(s)? :shrug:

Oh an Rick, keep vids coming please, pretty please!! lol

Last edited:

Notre Dame

Established Member
Nah. been there since day one. Happens when the truck is hardly moving and i step on the brakes. Seen others post just now on and ecoboost fourm and they are not sure either. GREAT !

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
We are waiting on tuners to arrive and still working daily on the dyno and street testing drivability and datalogging with our truck.

We will offer multiple stages and fuel options, plus towing tunes.

Attached is a graph from the baseline and one of the best pulls so far. Both the baseline and tuned file were done with 93 octane fuel.

It comes into boost quick now, so there is a spike at the beginning of the graph. Peak gains on this pull were 69 RWHP and 88 RWTQ. Notice though up top, gains are much more. I left the cursor on the graph so you can see the gains. Around 104 RWHP / 114 RWTQ.

ecoboostf150.jpg

Thank you,

Rick

engineermike

Established Member
Subscribing. Of course, we all love the gains. However, as with most turbocharged engines, gaining big power is easy. Keeping it reliable is the challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread