Living Life At Full Throttle

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
For me...... there is nothing better than being behind the wheel of my S197 3 pedal 2013 Shelby GT500 SS!!

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
My graph looks like that every time i pass the gas station
I know gas prices are ridiculous @Blkblk13car . I burned 1/2 tank today. For me......that time of enjoyment is priceless. For 1 hour i didnt think about all the B.S in the world....working 2 jobs, Money, Crazy Girl friends and all the other crazy sh$t around us.....I was living free!! Priceless my friend

LS WUT

Established Member
It’s funny you posted this. Just got home from a cruise in my Shelby with a friend. He wanted to go for a cruise. He hasn’t been in my car since I fixed my intercooler pump. Making 5 pounds of boost was bafoonery. Finally gave it the beans tonight for him. He forgot all about the divorce lawyers and such he’s been dealing with. He had an even bigger smile on his face when I got out at a light and told him to swap seats with me. Not many times in your life will you get the opportunity to drive a higher hp car, or a Shelby at that. Made for such a good night.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s funny you posted this. Just got home from a cruise in my Shelby with a friend. He wanted to go for a cruise. He hasn’t been in my car since I fixed my intercooler pump. Making 5 pounds of boost was bafoonery. Finally gave it the beans tonight for him. He forgot all about the divorce lawyers and such he’s been dealing with. He had an even bigger smile on his face when I got out at a light and told him to swap seats with me. Not many times in your life will you get the opportunity to drive a higher hp car, or a Shelby at that. Made for such a good night.
Thats a great story and your buddy has himself a good friend! Its good to hear good people doing good things with others.......Our Shelby GT500's just always have a way of bringing a smile or two in our lives......(y)

Users who are viewing this thread