lmfao, whos POS is this?

JerryC

Established Member
Not cool with fakes.
Says it has the factory warranty... That would be minus the driveline, suspension and brakes and other mods. Not that much left and totally misleading.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Eeeeek, I hope you guys aren't this harsh about my car... I went out of my way to make it known it's a GT though.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Eeeeek, I hope you guys aren't this harsh about my car... I went out of my way to make it known it's a GT though.

Glad you chimed in.... I was thinking this was you for a second. Not too many GT500 conversions done in sterling grey that I have seen.

Your car is nicely done. OP went too far with the badges and such

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member

Your car is done correctly...Conversion minus the badges, stickers etc. You don't claim anywhere on the car to be a GT500...Thats where the other guy went totally wrong.
Worst part is, somewhere at some time, he got assraped by a Vette or fast import who went back to all his buddies and told them he destroyed a "Shelby"...when in reality unbeknown to him, he beat a stockish GT :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread