LMR now has 18" chrome wheels

Redlightning_II

Established Member
That's pretty cool that someone is re-manufacturing them, wonder who is doing it for them, I checked Factory Reproductions and they are not listed on their site, just the 20".. now we need to get the 03/04 wheels re-manufactured, I know the are reproducing the 03/04 in 20", which I can't wait to get a set....

Thanks

Last edited:

Gostdog21

Established Member
That's pretty cool that someone is re-manufacturing them, wonder who is doing it for them, I checked Factory Reproductions and they are not listed on their site, just the 20".. now we need to get the 03/04 wheels re-manufactured, I know the are reproducing the 03/04 in 20", which I can't wait to get a set....

Thanks

Who re-Manufactured the 03/04?

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I wonder if you can change out the Lightning Image Center Cap for the OEM SVT Center Cap? It seems like you could remove the SVT Emblem from a Stock Set,and then Glue them to the new Chrome Centers.I really like the Chrome but I'm not a fan of the Lightning Image...

Redlightning_II

Established Member
I wonder if you can change out the Lightning Image Center Cap for the OEM SVT Center Cap? It seems like you could remove the SVT Emblem from a Stock Set,and then Glue them to the new Chrome Centers.I really like the Chrome but I'm not a fan of the Lightning Image...
It's not that easy, I tried it and missed up one, I have heard that you can use a hair dryer to heat up the glue and then pull them off, but haven't tried that. I have an engraving business and I did a set made out of aluminum and they looked pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread