LMR "Street Stalker" Package

G Wrecks

Established Member
Hey guys,

I just wanted to post up the results of my car that was built and tuned by Late Model Racecraft. I had the street stalker package ( EDITED BY MODERATOR. NO LINKS FOR UNAUTHORIZED VENDORS ) installed and picked up quite a bit of power. This dynograph is a before and after. The low number is with all of the parts installed but with no tune, and the good number is with a tune.

photo2.jpg

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
Nice! I've been meaning to see if they were doing anything with the new 5.0s

Josh

G Wrecks

Established Member
Parts list?

The price breakdown goes like this:

Steeda, Airaid, or JLT CAI ($379)
SCT Handheld Programmer ($379)
Magnaflow Competition Cat Back Exhaust ($875)
Installation ($250)
Custom Dyno Tune ($550)

Total ($2,433)

Package price from LMR is $1,899 installed and tuned.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Why does it list "475 HP" on the site?

Those numbers seem to be right along side what other companies are getting out of cars with I/E/T mods. Definitely a little higher TQ #s, but still a great job by LMR overall!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Really??? I figured it would be more at 450 crank...huh. I wonder what longtubes and BOSS IM would put him at RWHP and BHP
Assume a 13% drivetrain loss and you get 475 crank HP to come out at 414. 450 crank with the above rwhp would be like 9-10% loss...not likely.

G Wrecks

Established Member
475 crank would be 413 SAE rwhp, was your dyno SAE? Why so many runs between the before/after?

415 rwhp / .87 = 477 crank hp
That's calculated for a 13% drivetrain loss.

It is SAE. There were so many runs because my vehicle was the test vehicle for what CAI/Exhaust combinations were the best.

Really??? I figured it would be more at 450 crank...huh. I wonder what longtubes and BOSS IM would put him at RWHP and BHP

I'm probably not going to put longtubes on my car or the boss IM. If I were to change my intake manifold, I'd get the new CobraJet IM with a GT500 TB. But stay tuned because in a couple of weeks I am putting an off road x pipe on and re tuning it. Hopefully will pick up at least 15 rwhp, but we'll see!

pohnjarker

Established Member
lol at the links being deleted....ridiculous.

im glad i can do my own installation, that's a pretty steep price. if you have coin to drop, looks like a good kit.

Users who are viewing this thread