Long Time No See!

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Hey All,

It's been awhile since I've been on the forums and seeing a gorgeous 04 mystic the other day brought back memories - hope the club is doing well - shout outs to Jason, Richie, Dale, Scott, Tim, Dwight, etc. and the old crew - miss the old days!

Doing real estate up in Boston now - was wondering if anyone ever saw my old girl - 96 Cobra I sold to a retired volunteer firefighter in Manassas - lost his info. Would love to see if its still around.

Hope all is well with everyone! HOT TUB! :coolman:

Drew

Venimus03

Established Member
Holy shit, it's SVT-VNM!!!!! Looks like you got it going on now, I am sure Boston is glad to have you back ;-) :beer:

Miss those old days. I have a BUNCH of old school MACA pictures I am hoping to get posted up somewhere one of these days.

Venimus03

Established Member
Remember that time when the Saturn parked next to you at the car show?

OC09041.jpg

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Richie,

Good to hear from you bro hope all is well my man. I lost all my old OC pics so shoot me a PM if you have any!
Scott - hope all is well! And everyone else ;)

My neighbor down the street from me restored a 2002 red Z06 from Hurricane Katrina so it got me missing the old days. (Especially you Roth!)

Hope you all had a good holiday weekend. Hopefully I'll get back in the Cobras down the road. ;) I do miss DC!

Users who are viewing this thread