long weekend

01zinccanfield

Established Member
well, i had fun this weekend. Thrusday night i ended up racing a supercharged c4 corvette. We were pretty even. Then i raced our buddy's 78 firebird with a built 455 in it... same out come, pretty even. The comes the two funny ones i end up racing some old bodystyle m3. we went from a roll. I pulled him hard. that was a waste of n2o. the last race of the night was a 04 goat. he rolled down his window and told me to shut off the bottle. i did b/c i felt sorry that he bought the ugliest gm car produced that can't sell. we went from a light. I have a problem with somtimes taking the car out of first gear when i am racing. it happed this time too. he had an instant car and a half on me. by the time i was getting ready to shift into 4th i had cought up to him and he let off so he wouldn't have to lose. ohh well, anyone that has to tell you to shut your bottle off is a baby. Then I find out tonight that the kid in the m3 said he smoked me. HAHA. I can't want to swap out n2o kits and find him next time he is out. ohh yea, the vette ran at the track sat and did a 13.0 at 115. on street tires.

Users who are viewing this thread