Look what arrived today.....

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Not the greatest pics, but I will make sure to document the entire build.

2011 6.2L Raptor

It currently has 57 miles. The engine will be removed Monday and we will be doing a complete build that will include Livernois Motorsports 400ci stroker longblock, Livernois CNC Heads, Livernois Cams, Livernois Rocker Brace System, suspension, wheels/tires, interior, etc. etc. etc.

DSC_2220.jpg

DSC_2215.jpg

DSC_2219.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
What's the plans for the suspension? What's the goals/#'s your looking for with the truck?

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
What's the plans for the suspension? What's the goals/#'s your looking for with the truck?

We are using King suspension parts and Method Race Wheels.

The customer just wanted to have "The Ultimate" Raptor. Not sure what kind of numbers it will make yet, he's thinking about a power adder now.

yea you just picked it up at Krug Ford :)

see Scott Pratt up there for a deal.

Yeah, all of our Ford shop cars are purchased at Krug. In the 8 years I've been here I can think of at least 12 cars bought there. This is not a shop vehicle, but we ordered it for the customer. Dan Millen has been buying cars from Paul for over 15 years.

-Rick

SOCOMech

Established Member
-Rick

Are you gonna run the Brenthal kit? I know they offer King's with theirs. I personally am perfectly happy with the stock suspension but if the customer wants to upgrade, more power to him. You may also want to check out ADD (Addictive Desert Designs) kit, they're gonna release it at the end of this month and it's a nice quality kit.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member

The customer just wanted to have "The Ultimate" Raptor. Not sure what kind of numbers it will make yet, he's thinking about a power adder now.

Sounds awesome. Are you going to be building it somewhat like this?
King Shocks equipped Raptor to compete in Dakar Rally « King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Bypass Shocks, Adjustable Coil Over Shocks, Air Shocks, UTV Shocks, Jeep Shocks, Pre-Runner Shocks, Adjustable Shocks, and Bump Stops

Users who are viewing this thread