Look what arrived today.....

steeltoe

Established Member
They are making some really nice parts for the Raptor. Can't wait to see what this sucker looks like, not to mention how it runs.

With all the high dollar engine work, I'm guessing the entire front end will be covered in crazy expensive LED bars too? :banana:

SDHQ deals with Vision X. Personally I don't like the way they look. They have a kind of cheap look to them. If it was me I would go with a Rigid LED.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member

This one is still waiting for parts.

We have another one that arrived Monday with 50 miles.

We are doing a 400ci stroker, ported heads, stock cams, suspension, and twin turbo kit w/ GT 35's. Hoping to have this one done next week. I will start a thread and get some photos up soon.

-Rick

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yeah, I don't get that. If I was doing the very first badass build up of a Raptor, I'd post that shit on every forum I can find.

He's probably keeping mods on the DL in case he bends the frame, then he can try to warranty it...

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
It's done and shipped.... the customer asked that we didn't post any more photos or videos. I have a very cool video of it and a ton photos. Hopefully I can post at a later date.

Thank you,

Rick

At the very least, can we hear the power numbers the engine put out?

No pics, videos necessary.

Many of us are dying to know what a modded big cube modular would do...

Users who are viewing this thread