Look what I did...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
So is that what you'd ask a Cobra at the next stoplight after you just got smoked? :shrug:

eh I figured it would be more like this...
"It doesnt matter if you win by an inch, or a mile...my car still has more stickers & neon..."

Spartacus

Banned
Most people that see those neons like them. I did them for fun, a few laughs and well... car shows...hmm... guess it paid off STG tool??? I nevere really turn them on. Ask anyone who knows me. And for your information STG, that car show was judged by particpants only, as in only mustang owners who had thier cars there. It was a mustang only car show. Now what do you have to say old man!? ****ing tool!!!
Let me guess... your rebutle will be, thats still rice, or its still stupid or your dumb. You better come back with something really good because youve been OWNED! Old man, youve never even placed at a car show have you you ****ing tool???

I really could care less what peoples opinions are, if it mattered I would have a car that looked like everyone elses car... LAME! Try being original for once. Everything ive done was done with the car show in mind, and it was done tastefully. Everyone who sees this car in person says the same thing. Why is it ok to have an eibach or flowmaster sticker on your quarter window, but not ok to have stickers for the companies you use and support on your rocker panel??? Drag racers have stickers all over thier cars, you think all of them are sponsors??? Uh, NO try again. People put stickers on thier cars to atract sponsor alot of times. I know this because my friend growing up was the son of a race team owner/manager for offroad trucks, half the stickers on the car were for companies that didnt give them parts for free, but that when they won would give them stuff or checks for advertising. Im not saying this is why I did it, but it was an idea in the back of my head.
Neon!? Who cares, just because some kid with a honda or nissan had them in a movie you didnt like doesnt mean t doesnt appeal to other people. I dont run around with them on all the time, or hardly ever for that matter, but I did them for a few laughs and some fun. Think of it as internet sarcasm, since all of you are so good at it. When a little subaru or honda or whatever rice pulls up next to me and revs for a race or something, i just laugh at them and turn my underglows on the blow them away and turn them off. I did it to mess withpeople, but t turns out they looked good on the car. Shit people give it a rest already, if I cared id take them off. Get over yourself and stop jumping on the band wagon. STG youll never win a car show because your stang looks like shit!

Spartacus

Banned
Im not even going to respond to those two trolls svthobbit, aka "redfirevnm" and 03dsgsnkae aka "dick sucking guy", they dont belong here or anywhere for that matter. Theyre worthless contributors to the site. Always full of BS!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I really could care less what peoples opinions are, if it mattered I would have a car that looked like everyone elses car... LAME! Try being original for once. Everything ive done was done with the car show in mind, and it was done tastefully.

Your car has FACTORY paint, some bolt ons (barely), hideous 'decorations' and replica wheels that THOUSANDS of other Mustangs have due to their low price and size options.

Tell me again how your car is original?

:shrug:

Spartacus

Banned
Look further back in the thread. I didn't like the stickers when I didn't know the car had neon lights.

The best(?) thing you can say about the neon lights is that they are the same color as the car. The only thing worse than installing neons is installing neons and not having the balls to run with them on.

I'm not bashing the car, I own one. I'm bashing the dubious tastes and huge ego of its owner (who must obtain validation from strangers for his life choices).

Who said I was asking for your approval tool? I really could care less what your opinion is. You have a Mach 1 that looks just like everyone elses. Why would I care what an old tool thinks? ****ing loser!

STG

Banned
Most people that see those neons like them. I did them for fun, a few laughs and well... car shows...hmm... guess it paid off STG tool??? I nevere really turn them on. Ask anyone who knows me. And for your information STG, that car show was judged by particpants only, as in only mustang owners who had thier cars there. It was a mustang only car show. Now what do you have to say old man!? ****ing tool!!!
Let me guess... your rebutle will be, thats still rice, or its still stupid or your dumb. You better come back with something really good because youve been OWNED! Old man, youve never even placed at a car show have you you ****ing tool???

I really could care less what peoples opinions are, if it mattered I would have a car that looked like everyone elses car... LAME! Try being original for once. Everything ive done was done with the car show in mind, and it was done tastefully. Everyone who sees this car in person says the same thing. Why is it ok to have an eibach or flowmaster sticker on your quarter window, but not ok to have stickers for the companies you use and support on your rocker panel??? Drag racers have stickers all over thier cars, you think all of them are sponsors??? Uh, NO try again. People put stickers on thier cars to atract sponsor alot of times. I know this because my friend growing up was the son of a race team owner/manager for offroad trucks, half the stickers on the car were for companies that didnt give them parts for free, but that when they won would give them stuff or checks for advertising. Im not saying this is why I did it, but it was an idea in the back of my head.
Neon!? Who cares, just because some kid with a honda or nissan had them in a movie you didnt like doesnt mean t doesnt appeal to other people. I dont run around with them on all the time, or hardly ever for that matter, but I did them for a few laughs and some fun. Think of it as internet sarcasm, since all of you are so good at it. When a little subaru or honda or whatever rice pulls up next to me and revs for a race or something, i just laugh at them and turn my underglows on the blow them away and turn them off. I did it to mess withpeople, but t turns out they looked good on the car. Shit people give it a rest already, if I cared id take them off. Get over yourself and stop jumping on the band wagon. STG youll never win a car show because your stang looks like shit!

For someone who doesn't care about other opinions, you sure write an awful lot about not caring about other opinions.

As far as winning a trophy at a Mustang show with 150 Mustang owner-participant-judges.....

Everybody voted for his own Mustang, including you. You won with two votes because your boyfriend voted for your car.

On other thing. Your photography is horrid!

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
Your car has FACTORY paint, some bolt ons (barely), hideous 'decorations' and replica wheels that THOUSANDS of other Mustangs have due to their low price and size options.

Tell me again how your car is original?

:shrug:

Sorry Mr money bags who flashes his GT500 around like hes the only one who has one. Im sorry your so insecure with your femdome that you have to pick on us poor folk all day because of our taste in design. As a matter of fact i bought those wheels when they first came out. I had them on my 99 Cobra until I sold it and bought my Mach 1, then thru them on this car instead. Hands down my car looks better than yours, and always will. You really need to stop showing how pathetic you are by coming into threads that dont pertain to you and starting shit with people that own you every time. For a rich guy you shure are owned alot! Why dont you go buy another car with lots of horsepower (this is to hide how small his penis is) so you can try to make us look bad. Better yet why dont you go callenge someone with a slower car to a race so you can feel like a king again. (this is what he does, challenges slower cars like mine against his GT500, for money even.) He has a small dick and no shame. He's your classic troll!

Spartacus

Banned
Pot.......

now where did that Kettle go? :??:

For someone who doesn't care about other opinions, you sure write an awful lot about not caring about other opinions.

As far as winning a trophy at a Mustang show with 150 Mustang owner-participant-judges.....

Everybody voted for his own Mustang, including you. You won with two votes because your boyfriend voted for your car.

Really I expected better from both of you. Those were weak comebacks. At least make the argument interesting. :sleeping: You really need to work on your comebacks old timers. :lol: Hahahahahahahahaha. You bore me so Im moving on now. :bored:

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Sorry Mr money bags who flashes his GT500 around like hes the only one who has one. Im sorry your so insecure with your femdome that you have to pick on us poor folk all day because of our taste in design. As a matter of fact i bought those wheels when they first came out. I had them on my 99 Cobra until I sold it and bought my Mach 1, then thru them on this car instead. Hands down my car looks better than yours, and always will. You really need to stop showing how pathetic you are by coming into threads that dont pertain to you and starting shit with people that own you every time. For a rich guy you shure are owned alot! Why dont you go buy another car with lots of horsepower (this is to hide how small his penis is) so you can try to make us look bad. Better yet why dont you go callenge someone with a slower car to a race so you can feel like a king again. (this is what he does, challenges slower cars like mine against his GT500, for money even.) He has a small dick and no shame. He's your classic troll!

Hmmmm...6,800 posts and been here since 2002...ya, sounds like the "Classic Troll" :rolleyes::poke::rollseyes

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member

If you take a look-see through this thread, my FIRST reply as simply:

I'll admit, I was trying to make a quote and messed up, hence the edit of "."

But you were quick to open your yap and start talking mess, so I figured why not.

I never once mentioned my GT500 in this thread, you sure seem to be fixated on it however. That small Avatar pic sure must bother you somehow :shrug:

You talk more shit per post than anyone else on this board. Remember all the BS you were spewing about S197 GTs? Gimme a break.

I challenged you to a race because you talk shit about my cars, and your only comeback is "FIRST PLACE TROPY WOOOO".

I don't do car shows. Something about sitting around all day next to a parked car doesn't really seem 'Fun' to me. I prefer to get my jollies on the track. But to each his own I guess.

If your riced out Mach 1 looks sooo much better than my cars, why don't you prove it with a poll? Put your TROPHY where your mouth is :read:

Really I expected better from both of you. Those were weak comebacks. At least make the argument interesting. :sleeping: You really need to work on your comebacks old timers. :lol: Hahahahahahahahaha. You bore me so Im moving on now. :bored:

I'm younger than you. You sound like the cranky oldie here :poke:

Spartacus

Banned
Then why are youin the Mach 1 section with no Mach 1 troll, I mean svthobbit, dang it I mean redfirevnm. Wheres your girlfriend? You know the one everone hates? doesnt she fight your battles for you since you cant reach the computer key board?

Spartacus

Banned
If you take a look-see through this thread, my FIRST reply as simply:

I'll admit, I was trying to make a quote and messed up, hence the edit of "."

But you were quick to open your yap and start talking mess, so I figured why not.

I never once mentioned my GT500 in this thread, you sure seem to be fixated on it however. That small Avatar pic sure must bother you somehow :shrug:

You talk more shit per post than anyone else on this board. Remember all the BS you were spewing about S197 GTs? Gimme a break.

I challenged you to a race because you talk shit about my cars, and your only comeback is "FIRST PLACE TROPY WOOOO".

I don't do car shows. Something about sitting around all day next to a parked car doesn't really seem 'Fun' to me. I prefer to get my jollies on the track. But to each his own I guess.

If your riced out Mach 1 looks sooo much better than my cars, why don't you prove it with a poll? Put your TROPHY where your mouth is :read:

Still bored. :sleeping: Keep trying though. :kaboom:

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Then why are youin the Mach 1 section with no Mach 1 troll, I mean svthobbit, dang it I mean redfirevnm. Wheres your girlfriend? You know the one everone hates? doesnt she fight your battles for you since you cant reach the computer key board?

THIS thread should be moved to SD but thats IMO...other than that im here because I was thinking about getting a comp orange mach 1, moving in next door to you, and parking that SOB in the driveway everyday so you knew you werent the only one around with the same color...:beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Still bored. :sleeping: Keep trying though. :kaboom:

Post the poll then bitch. You seem so insecure about your ORIGINAL Mach 1, but you shouldn't have a problem, right? :shrug:

I guess not enough hugs as a kid :poke:

STG youll never win a car show because your stang looks like shit!

Hands down my car looks better than yours, and always will.

You have a Mach 1 that looks just like everyone elses. Why would I care what an old tool thinks? ****ing loser!

Spartacus

Banned
THIS thread should be moved to SD but thats IMO...other than that im here because I was thinking about getting a comp orange mach 1, moving in next door to you, and parking that SOB in the driveway everyday so you knew you werent the only one around with the same color...:beer:

Hahahahahahaha, That was a joke btw, but you go right ahead, I would love to meet you in person. Just call me before so i can start checking the ground when I step so i dont squash you accientally. :kaboom:

Post the poll then bitch. You seem so insecure about your ORIGINAL Mach 1, but you shouldn't have a problem, right? :shrug:

I guess not enough hugs as a kid :poke:

Still lame. keep them coming. :burn:

Spartacus

Banned

Wait dont you have chrome FR500s on your plain jane cobra!?!?!?!?!?!? Yea I thought so.
Pot... Kettle, Kettle... Pot.

Hahahahahahaha, ****ing troll. keep up on your meds (fiber, vitamins, whatever else old people take), we wouldnt want to lose such an awesome member of society! :burn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread