Look what I saw in traffic today...

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Tried to get some shots of it, but never was able to get next to it for long:rolling: The last shot I tried to get of the side of the car while I was turning but was only able to get a crappy pic of the rear end. Hope yall enjoy:banana:

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

I was pretty excited. Not every day you see a GT in Podunk Farm Country.

Got Boost?

Established Member
we have one i see about once every 4-5months aorund here. same color combo. also have a few vipers running around. tons of C6Z's. a couple gallardos. and the occassional 360 modena.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
we have one i see about once every 4-5months aorund here. same color combo. also have a few vipers running around. tons of C6Z's. a couple gallardos. and the occassional 360 modena.

That is soo sweet. Around here people's pants get tight when the see just a Z06. We have a serious lack of high end vehicles around my area. Hell I have only seen no more than three 03/04 Cobras here and they have all been at the strip and out of state.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I have seen more Lambo's than Cobra's where I live and I honestly HATE it!!! I have only seen 1 Ford GT in my area driving.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
yea that was me. I took a vacation to maryland with jessica simpson and she let me drive her GT. Ive been bangin her off/on for the last 4 months. She just cant get enough...

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
damn! Ive never seen a FGT around here

I know tell me about it. When I was turning into the AC&T on Sharpsburg Pike he was getting on 70 towards Fredrick. I about crapped a brick when I saw it go by. He saw me staring at him and gave a little rev, sounded soooo nice.

The pictures were taken by the Prime Outlets that are on Sharpsburg Pike if anyone has ever heard of that area lol.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
LMAO! The picture didn't load all the way and all I saw was the top half of a Honda Odyssey. Big WTF moment there.

Users who are viewing this thread