Looking for 03-04 cobra Sonic blue spoiler

DoinWork

Established Member
So the cobra I just bought has a saleen spoiler and I want the regular 03 04 Cobra spoiler. I see DAR sells them paint matched for $224.99. seems like a pretty good deal. Just wondering if anyone else has purchased one from them and what your thoughts were on it?

Looks like I could get the 3rd brake light for $250 from America Muscle. Kind of pricey but probably worth it if everything fits and works right. Anyone have experience with these two items from these places?

Also, if anyone has a Sonic Blue spoiler for sell feel free to let me know.

ZiaRunner

Established Member
What is DAR? Also looking for a 03-04 spoiler in silver. Can these still be bought oem ?

DoinWork

Established Member
What is DAR? Also looking for a 03-04 spoiler in silver. Can these still be bought oem ?

Google 03 or 04 Cobra spoiler and they will be one of the first suggestions where you can buy one. I just bought one painted for $250ish. It should be here tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes. If you don't have the 3rd brake light be prepared to drop another $230-$280 on that as well....

pmac231

Established Member
Google 03 or 04 Cobra spoiler and they will be one of the first suggestions where you can buy one. I just bought one painted for $250ish. It should be here tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes. If you don't have the 3rd brake light be prepared to drop another $230-$280 on that as well....

Wondering how your new spoiler turned out. Also, I assume you have to drill the decklid for new mounting holes?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread