looking for a 93 lightning

93ford

i am looking for a 93 lightning (stock) i like em built not bought. Im looking for my fist car.. well truck... and i want something i can build myself and make it go fast
:burnout:

Last edited:

Thunder5.0

Established Member
If you are interested, I have a White 95 Lightning bone stock. $5400 Very Good Condition.

Thunder5.0

Established Member
Stock Engine a little over 100,000 miles
CIMG0034.jpg

Javoris22

Banned
I was looking at a 93 Lightning for sale on the side of the road but i have no idea what im looking at i spend most of my time in the 87-96 section. i didn't know if i needed to look for the same thing as the regular ones or not. i haven't been able to see the engine or hard underneath yet, but the inside looks clean and so far no body rust that i can find just peeling clear coat. it's black too and i didn't know if it was something good or not i know i like it lol. also by the tags it looks like it's been sitting for a little while but not long. also i don't know if the price is good or not the guy said $3500 for it but i think i can talk him down cause it looks like it was a customers that couldn't pay for the work done because it has diffrent states tag on it that are dead.

Users who are viewing this thread