Looking for a new 2004 leftover Marauder

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Greetings,

I am in the market for a 2004 Marauder. I am looking for a leftover on a dealer lot somewhere. I've heard rumors of drastically reduced prices and I have seen where they are offering 0.0% financing. I live in Arizona so I would prefer in the desert southwest.... but I am willing to travel.

Tks

CanadaSVT

Torque Inspector
Established Member
I found one in Ontario yesterday. It was sitting in the dealership showroom. 2004, black, no options. Window sticker was $48,000 CND, but they would sell it to me for $38,000 CND. 0% interest is over with, but that includes a $3,000 Ford rebate. Now I just need to get my finances in order :pepper:

wesman

Track Slot
Established Member
I would try for lower than that. They could have that car for another year sitting on their lot. A place in Texas dropped them to $22,000US to blow them out.

Blackie

I saw one yesterday at Don Kott Ford here in Carson, CA. Only the 2nd one I've seen (either at a lot or on the street) here in the South Bay...

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
If this guy is who I think he is, he's already found a car and is the process of driving from Arizona to Vermont to pick it up. :burnout:

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Yes Tallboy

It is, I am, we are, (Cruz and I) and are holding up in Erie.

Should have Cruz home to his place tomorrow.

Then I'm off for Albuquerque.

\

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
I'm glad you got the car you wanted and I hope you make it home safely. I think it was awesome of cruztaker to help out like he did! ;-)

CanadaSVT

Torque Inspector
Established Member
Picked up my brand new 2004 Marauder in Mississauga yesterday. It actually handled quite well in the snow on the way home. I'm glad I cancelled my Mustang GT order. :)

wesman

Track Slot
Established Member
get a good deal?
now haul ass!
JJ2M6739.JPG

CanadaSVT

Torque Inspector
Established Member
How do you mean, spam? And I'm sure it's not the first time another website has been mentioned on here :poke:

The window sticker was $48,290.00 and I paid $43,332.00 - $3000.00 cash back from Ford. I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for the info wesman.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
sohowcome said:
Hey whats up with spamming the URL for a competitor site :shrug:

I did not mean to offend. The site mentioned is not "competition" for this site in my eyes. Many links to other sites have been posted on this board. I have also sent people from other boards here. The site in question is how I got here. This is how the internet works.

The Wraith

Established Member
Just in case anyone else is looking.Theres 1 in Rising sun Md .
Name: Ramsey Ford Lincoln Mercury

Address: 1233 Telegraph Road, Rising Sun, MD 21911

Phone Number: (800) 622-6957

They have a new 04 dtr(i don't know how nuch) left that i am told the owner(the guy on the commercial) doesn't like the car and wants it off his lot .Yeah rite!!

Users who are viewing this thread