Looking for a new tuner local to Maryland (not remote)

50stangpower

Established Member
Tired of the remote tuning life with Lund. Have had problems with one TOONER, but did get back with Lund Jr who did my first tune. Currently with 3 kids (young) I dont have days on end to remote data log and keep working out issues. I am looking to drop it off and pick it up done so I can just enjoy the car. I would like to stay HP tuners (N gauge) over SCT but realize I will have to sell the Lund one and buy an open one.

Who would you recommend?

JPC
DGR
Revolution
JDM (furthest away)
anyone else?

2014 gt500
bolt on's
stock blower
NSR cams
E-85

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have no experience with JPC, from what I've read, they have a solid rep.
Both of my GT500's were done by JDM, all tuning is done by Jim Sr., he used to work for Ford as a calibrator..

HPLouis

Established Member
I have no experience with JPC, from what I've read, they have a solid rep.
Both of my GT500's were done by JDM, all tuning is done by Jim Sr., he used to work for Ford as a calibrator..

Yup, Jim Sr. did the tune for my Mystichrome and my Shelby. He's also going to do the tune for my Raptor. Excellent driveability, excellent power and solid A/F ratio. I do mail order tunes with him since I have the Advantage software and his tunes are spot on, even with a mail order tune. The customer service is excellent too. They answer emails and I've spent hours on the phone with them while the explain and work with me on the SCT Advantage software as I tune my own car.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Chris at Excessive Motorsports in Manassas, VA is really good. Brad Brooks used to tune part time out of ISP in Beltsville, not sure if he still does or not but he is really good as well. JPC and Dave at DGR are also great options with huge reputations

PC03GT

Established Member
I vote Rev Auto, Adam knows his shit and will make sure it's perfect

Users who are viewing this thread