Looking for a reputable shop near Canton GA!

firebird1999us

Established Member
Someone who can do tune, exhaust, headers, cams, transmission, and suspension work. I asked a few years back but the landscape seems to have changed with shops closing up or moving...

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Mo's Speed Shop in Dallas
Hunters Performance Solutions in Dallas
Kurgan Motorsports in Oakwood *bit further from you*
Injected Performance *closest but most expensive*

firebird1999us

Established Member
Mo's Speed Shop in Dallas
Hunters Performance Solutions in Dallas
Kurgan Motorsports in Oakwood *bit further from you*
Injected Performance *closest but most expensive*

I was actually looking at Mo's and wondering if they would be a good option. They've got a great forum so I'll give em a call:beer:

woodrow5.0

Established Member
kurgans all the way,they did mine and my brothers build and are a very top notch shop,well worth a little extra drive

cbradley49

Established Member
Mo's speed shop is the best and best priced in my opinion. they are top notch. the owner is a good guy and will actually call and text you to keep you updated.

05 Mustang

Established Member
As I always say when MV gets brought up, make sure you do your research and ask around at a lot of locale mustang boards.

Yeah, it did not fair him well on MCE. :lol:

That's great advice...it was the first thing I did before choosing MV Performance as my shop almost 6 years ago.

This is now my 3rd mustang that they been working on and tuning...including recommending several people to go out there and use them too, which resulted with phenomenal feedback...nothing but great service!

**Added** - you might also go out and visit all the shops listed in the thread and talk to them...it may help in making your decision easier

Good Luck!

Last edited:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
That's great advice...it was the first thing I did before choosing MV Performance as my shop almost 6 years ago.

This is now my 3rd mustang that they been working on and tuning...including recommending several people to go out there and use them too, which resulted with phenomenal feedback...nothing but great service!

**Added** - you might also go out and visit all the shops listed in the thread and talk to them...it may help in making your decision easier

Good Luck!

Yeah 6 years ago. Do a search now, doubt anyone would go there. Hell when I did a search on them 4 years ago you could not find out bad thing about them, which is why I took my old car too them. Now...a ton of stuff out there about them. I would not trust them to do an oil change on a car.

05 Mustang

Established Member
Yeah 6 years ago. Do a search now, doubt anyone would go there. Hell when I did a search on them 4 years ago you could not find out bad thing about them, which is why I took my old car too them. Now...a ton of stuff out there about them. I would not trust them to do an oil change on a car.

That's definitely a shame to hear...

Last edited:

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Yeah, it did not fair him well on MCE. :lol:

Ya mce is a ****ing joke.. The management (besides Myles) are a classy bunch of folks (cough,cough, insert sarcasm). They will kill that website before its over.. Come over to mcr we don't hate and act like 5th graders.

On the original subject I just pulled a guy to Mv with a 00 cobra r with a big vortech on it and he seemed happy. But if I had to pick it would be injected or kurgan. Kurgan did a good job on my ride for a fair price.. Just my .02 and I've know of all these dudes since they worked together at team ford and Sean ran mustang services.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread