Looking for a reputable shop near Canton GA!

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Mo's all the way! I have been dealing with them when one of their owners and top builder was with Modular Powerhouse. Mo's has my car right now doing my motor build. They have done everything on my car since I got it 5 yrs ago. They go above and beyond for their customers and Jeff Harris knows everything and anything about cars. Their prices are fantastic to boot.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Never had a problem with Injected. Nice folks. Pricey, but they take care of folks.

Snipes

Established Member
Mo's has done rite be me, can't ask for better service and great people.:beer:

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
Mo's 100% no shop is better than them in GA great bunch of guys top notch work :banana: go check it out you won't be let down :beer:

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Mo's all the way I drive 3.5 to 4 hrs to get there. Some of the best customer service you can get.

woodrow5.0

Established Member
kurgan is by far the best period,he has world championships and has major company's sending him project cars from all over the country,that in itself speaks for how great his service and knowledge is

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
kurgan is by far the best period,he has world championships and has major company's sending him project cars from all over the country,that in itself speaks for how great his service and knowledge is

^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh how true !!
Plus he has been doing it longer than any of the above tuners by far.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member

Exactly!! I want to take my car to a guy that is successful on the racetrack.. The only other shop out of the ones listed that even race is Mv performance. Like I said bob turns wrenches on my shit now but Jeff has done it in the past and done a good job. Although I prefer kurgan I think all the shop listed above would be able to do what you want them to. Pay them a visit go from there.
And btw I think kurgans is technically Bradenton but he is RIGHT next door to road atlanta and bbs wheels.

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
Kurgan or Injected.... oh the things I could tell you about Mo's....

dirtydave289

Established Member
Mo's, hometown shop with modular guru's who know what they're doing. They treat you right and Jeff/Brandon are extremely good at what they do; along with the rest of the crew.

woodrow5.0

Established Member
Kurgan or Injected.... oh the things I could tell you about Mo's....

you aint lying there,they have some great stories out there about builds,but also have some horror stories.dont ever hear anythign bad about kurgan though,wonder why that is?

Users who are viewing this thread