looking for a SB, CO, or mystic terminator

rw93cobra

Established Member
I just got word that my buddy that I bought my 01 cobra from is buying it back which leaves me open to buy a terminator. I'd like to have a sonic blue, comp orange, or mystic coupe. I found a few in the for sale ads but figured I'd post on here to see if anyone was on the fence about selling one or knew of one for sale. I have some other stuff I might try to sell to get more money to put down on one but I just wanted to put a feeler out there.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
In color mentioned order:
Paging Mike, Jason and Ginny (cause mine ain't going nowhere lol).

TRBO VNM

sure, mine is for sale for the right price...which most will not pay. especially in this market. $35k comes to mind.

now you see how bad I want to sell it. lol

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Robert at Hi-End Auto in VA has (1) SB coupe and (2) Mystichrome coupes for sale on his website now. He may also be getting in a CO coupe in the near future. Here is a link to his website: Inventory Home

rw93cobra

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up on hi-end auto. I'll have to check them out. Fishtail, let me know if you decide you want to sell your car. I may end up waiting till I finish up my turbo fox body and save up a little more $$ to put down but I guess it all depends what I find.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
For the right price mine could go too.... Although.... Richie just got a 11.64 at 116mph on the brakes (yes, still on street tires)... sooooo It's gotta be the right price. =P I'd definitely consider it though.

Users who are viewing this thread