Looking for a TX GT350 with the last eight VIN of H5525590

1FASFKR

Established Member
Long story short is I bought my R and was given "a" GT350 car cover. Turns out it's the wrong cover. I just recently discovered there is indeed a difference. I have since tracked down my original R cover that was new still in the box! YEAH! And I picked it up. So I would like to keep my good karma by trying to find the rightful owner of this new in box GT350 cover. The packing slip has the VIN 1FA6P8JZXH5525590.

Last edited:

JAJ

Rapidly Losing Interest
Established Member
A Ford dealer should be able to find the owner. AFAIK, OASIS has owner information in it, at least for the original owner. If I'm wrong, then at least it will have the dealer that sold it, and any service records, so you might be able to have the dealer with the owner information send it on to the owner.

1FASFKR

Established Member
A Ford dealer should be able to find the owner. AFAIK, OASIS has owner information in it, at least for the original owner. If I'm wrong, then at least it will have the dealer that sold it, and any service records, so you might be able to have the dealer with the owner information send it on to the owner.

I've left two messages for the dealer to call back. Nothing. They've moved on. May call Ford Performance and see if they can pass along a message.

Users who are viewing this thread