Looking for a white 94-95 Cobra or a White/Blue/Yellow 96-98 with a built shortblock

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Looking for a white 94-95 Cobra with black interior, or POSSIBLY a white/BAB/Yellow 96-98 car with a built shortblock (blower a plus). I really do not want a stock shortblock modular car. Looking within 600 miles of 32533. Might also consider a white or yellow with black interior 94-95 GT with nice paint.

NO tan interiors will be considered, no automatics, no carb cars, no salvage or rebuilt titles, no convertibles, no junkers or super high mileage body cars. Must have AC. If the car has something tacky like a tach bolted through the dash, racing stripes, ac delete, manual steering rack, etc.....I DO NOT WANT IT. Vortech cars are a plus! Aluminum heads on a 94-95 car are a plus.

PM me with what you have, do not try to start an open auction/negotiation for your car in my thread. If you cant pm yet, post in the thread and we will figure out a way to get in contact.

MARK C

Established Member
You won't find one cleaner than mine, NEVER been in rain, let alone snow, garage kept it's whole life, COLD AC. 76,000 on the clock. Sweet looking black leather......you sure?

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Your the one looking for a 95 Cobra , mines not even listed for sale....
Anyways have a good weekend.

Yes, within a certain mileage point. I want a white 95 Cobra, but it's not a car I would drive across the country to get, and certainly not from the north (salt/snow issues aside, the roads are horrible up there).

I know some stuff has been fixed on it, but I had a chance to buy that car for a lot less. That's nearly 03 cobra money for a 100k mile 95 cobra that doesnt make a lot of power. Nice car, but 13k or anywhere near it is outrageous for a stock block, T5 car on stock outdated wheels.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread