Looking for advice with ceramic coating

My94GT

Established Member
We just picked the wife up a Volvo XC90 a few weeks ago and now that the weather is starting to get warmer I’d like to ceramic coat it.

I run a body shop for a living so I’m fimiliar with paint correction and will be doing a full job on the whole car.

I want to run down and make sure I have everything I’ll need though for the ceramic coating to be best applied- Here is what I’ve ordered

Car pro CQuartz coating
Car pro Iron X
Car Pro eraser oil and polish remover
Chemical guys snow foam wash

I have a new clay bar and am picking up a pressure washer to use as well.

My question is will I need anything else or is there anything I can benefit from adding to this? Also can I use the CQuartz on the glass and wheels?

How is the leather treatment, should I order some of that as well and is that just a spray on and wipe off?

The car is garage kept but will be daily driven so I look forward to ease of cleaning in the future by doing all this. This is my first go round with ceramic coating but my understanding is application is easy, the heavy work is as per usual in the prep aka the paint correction and pre cleaning of the vehicle. Please anyone correct me if I’m wrong, hopefully this turns out half as good as some of the amazing quality I’ve seen in here!

Thanks
Eric

Merlinii

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
Established Member
Quality microfiber towels to wipe off after application. I would highly suggest the CarPro 2 sides mf towels and use the short nap side for removal.

Users who are viewing this thread