Looking for an '03 or '04 to buy

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
I'm looking for a low mileage (new would be even better! :rockon: ) '03 or '04 Cobra in or near western Ohio (within a day's drive - ~500 miles - preferred).

Color is open but some top choices would be Black, Torch Red, Silver, or Screaming Yellow ('04 of course). But like I said, I would not rule out other colors, especially Sonic Blue.

Anyone here have one to sell or know of one for sale?

I'm seriously looking to buy either a Terminator or an '05 GTO (ok, no flames please) and since my son has a sick '03, I would really prefer to get a Cobra, especially since I've never, ever even owned a Mustang before.

Any help or leads would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :beer:

Last edited:

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
eastwood said:
Look in the vehicles for sell thread. Cars are there all the time.Good luck.

Doing that now but also wanted to post in this forum in case someone was just considering a sale or knew of one that wasn't listed in the Market forum.

Thanks for the reply. :beer:

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
check www.cars.com that's how I was able to locate mine.. it's similar to autotrader in that you just specify what your looking for (might have to select "Mustang" as the model) and it will list out for you a bunch of available vehicles.. Then you can sort it by Model and get all the cobra's to show up at the top..

Good luck!.. My search ended about 2 weeks ago..

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
Thanks for all the replies. I've gotten several P/M's and have been in contact with 4 different sellers, all of them with great cars.

We'll see how it goes. Thanks again for the help! :beer:

Cobra Chick

In about another month I'm going to be doing the same thing. But I know exactly what I want...

Black '04 Cobra coupe ((preferrably used)), with black interior and under 10k miles...maybe under 15k. I don't care where it is in the country cuz I'll fly out and drive it home...

Users who are viewing this thread