Looking for FS/WTB Ads

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Not sure what you are looking for but currently in the market there are a good amount of terminators for sale.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
upload_2020-4-18_16-21-12.gif

trafficman337

Established Member
The white car I have for sale is mint. I have to just commit myself to being patient and waiting for the right car. I am wide open, but it has to be a vert and am a bit more open to colors, but man, I am hoping something comes up soon. I know I am not alone in this search, just have to be ready to pull the pin on the right car. I am picky though, so this may take more pressure on myself that the actual finding of a car! Thanks again for everything.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The white car I have for sale is mint. I have to just commit myself to being patient and waiting for the right car. I am wide open, but it has to be a vert and am a bit more open to colors, but man, I am hoping something comes up soon. I know I am not alone in this search, just have to be ready to pull the pin on the right car. I am picky though, so this may take more pressure on myself that the actual finding of a car! Thanks again for everything.
Nothing wrong with being picky. Just be prepared to have a long search and when you do find it make sure your ready to buy.

trafficman337

Established Member
Nothing wrong with being picky. Just be prepared to have a long search and when you do find it make sure your ready to buy.

Thanks. I have resigned myself to the fact I may not have a car for this summer. I am open to the fact though I will not settle for a car that isn't the right one. There has to be someone out there that has a 2020 coming that wants to get rid of their 13/14!!!!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thanks. I have resigned myself to the fact I may not have a car for this summer. I am open to the fact though I will not settle for a car that isn't the right one. There has to be someone out there that has a 2020 coming that wants to get rid of their 13/14!!!!

There was a ton a few months back, thats exactly what happened. 2020 came out and people were dumping the 13/14

trafficman337

Established Member
There was a ton a few months back, thats exactly what happened. 2020 came out and people were dumping the 13/14

The story of my life.......with the virus and all, I am assuming there are a couple of people whose car is being delayed and they will be looking to get out of theirs soon. I was jerked around by a dealer who had one, thought I had it, only for it to be pulled out from under me. My guess is they got someone to pay more. My auction on my white one ends midweek next week, I am thinking it will sell. I can't let pressure dictate to me though to settle for a car lesser than I want. I hate to repeat myself, but it has to be the right car!

Users who are viewing this thread