Looking for Info on a 04 Mystichrome Cobra vert VIN 1FAFP49Y94F163342 that I recently purchased

Wohpony

Established Member
Hi All,

I'm looking for Info on a 04 Mystichrome Cobra Convertible VIN 1FAFP49Y94F163342 that I recently purchased. It has a ton of aftermarket parts on it so any information would be helpful. Also i didn't receive any of the original paperwork (window sticker, SVT Cert., etc.) and would be willing to buy it if someone still has it.

Thanks!

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
It says that the guy you bought it from signed in on April 25th so you can try to contact him. His info is on that Original post still ALSO the guy who he bought it from has his info on there as well I think it’s N2damystic or something like that. Look at the comments on that post and you will see that he owned it in the past. Good luck. I’m so jealous. This is exactly the kind of terminator I’m looking for. Would you ever consider selling. Sorry it sounds like you just bought it too but figured I’d ask so I can be next in line. Let us know if you find out what you wanted. Enjoy that beautiful MC

Wohpony

Established Member
Tpduke112 reached out to me and said he gave all the paperwork to the person he sold it to. I messaged N2damystic to ask about some of the mods but haven't heard back yet. I'm still looking for anyone who has owned it since Tpduke112 for more info or paperwork. I'm happy with the car and slowly figuring out everything it has done to it. I'm not looking to sell as the Mystichrome Cobra is one of my dream cars.

NIL8U

Established Member
NICE ! Hope you find info. Lucky you cars looks amazing in pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread