Looking for Interest in F'kn Fast Shift Knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ03SVT

Established Member
Well let's not get too worried yet. We've only had the thread up since Thursday and already got 19. Give it a little while longer to see what we get.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Yea..It's only been a couple days..keep hope alive :)

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
If you buy a "Gripper" shift knob from MGW and ask they will add the F'kn Fast insert at no extra cost.

attachment.php

U.M.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Emailed from GGG

We would not build any until after Feb 08

So yea...they failed to tell me that in the beginning, or i should've asked. But i figured if they wanted 30 people then production would start when I attained that number. That's where assuming gets ya..:kaboom:

So I understand if some people don't want to wait, but January sometime..I'll send off the number of people interested to GGG and they will arrange payment options.

I'm in no rush but more time for more people to get on the list.:thumbsup:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Emailed from GGG

We would not build any until after Feb 08

So yea...they failed to tell me that in the beginning, or i should've asked. But i figured if they wanted 30 people then production would start when I attained that number. That's where assuming gets ya..:kaboom:

So I understand if some people don't want to wait, but January sometime..I'll send off the number of people interested to GGG and they will arrange payment options.

I'm in no rush but more time for more people to get on the list.:thumbsup:

Don't think this we will be a deal breaker for most of us. My car is in "hibernation" anyways like most are this time of year.... :)

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Well thats good to hear..I have no rush to change out the knob..just a nice edition whenever it comes.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
I'm in, I would rather wait until after xmas anyway funds are a little tight.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
I'm in, but...didn't people have problems getting them last time around?
I was on the original list and never received one. Called them a couple times and was assured it'd be done in the "next batch"... but nothing. Eventually bought it from another member on here. Love it though. :rockon:

MikeW

Established Member
I was on the original list and never received one. Called them a couple times and was assured it'd be done in the "next batch"... but nothing. Eventually bought it from another member on here. Love it though. :rockon:

Did they take your $$$$? If so and I pay for one and dont receive it I will file a claim with my cc company .... I hope that BS does NOT happen this time around if/when we get to 30.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Did they take your $$$$? If so and I pay for one and dont receive it I will file a claim with my cc company .... I hope that BS does NOT happen this time around if/when we get to 30.
They didn't charge my cc so no big deal... just would've preferred to be told that they had no intention of sending one instead of being led on with "they'd get to it". :shrug:

MikeW

Established Member
Good to know grimreefer... I will take a shot at it then. Heck may order two if we cant get to 30 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread