Not open for further replies.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
updated..keep it going

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
lets go for more..i'll email GGG and tell them we got 30. See about the payment info.

4429scj-r

Established Member
How did you manage to get that CO Vert out to Sweden??

The hardest part was actually to find a CO vert, i remember then i advertised on this board, there where a few answers from people who thought it was impossible. But it took me actually 5 months to get hold of one, one slipped out of my hands since i thought the asking price was a little steep and then i finally was ready so was it just sold. My second choise was SY and i was very close to buy one, but it really failed an inspection that i did. Anyways one very early morning here in sweden (late night in the US) so did i do my usual cobra scan on ebay and there it was it had only been up for 15 minutes and it had a buy it now price. This time so didn't a need more than 3 seconds to decide to go for it. After it had passed an inspection so did i go to Detroit and did a final inspection by myself and it was in a very good condition, it seems that it has never seen any bad wheater but it had a couple of stone chips on the front bumper but that was it. It had rolled approx. 13K.
After the deal was done so did i leave it at alternative auto there Lidio took care of the whipple install and tuning. After he was done so did i had a shipping company to pick it up and then take it to NJ, there it was loaded in a container and then shipped to sweden. I must say that everyone that handled this car was treating it with respect, there was no dings or schratches during the shipping and this is not common.
I do now have the only CO vert cobra in sweden and probably the only one in europe.:rolling:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Damnit, my dad doesn't want one, and since we have over 30 either way, could you take one of mine off the list and put me down for just one. Sorry for the mix up, and much appreciated.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Are they 30 bucks now, or 30 people have order them?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
had to get 30 or above for them to even be produced. price is 90 bucks

bodabdan

Brute Force and Ignorance
Established Member
Sign me up for one also. They look fine like they are, but I wonder how much they would charge to "polish my knob"?;-)

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
i have a 10th ann f'n fast knob for sale in the market. 200$. At your doorstep in less than a week. No year long wait, no buying a stock knob and shipping it off. I paid 175$ for mine a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread