Looking for Interest in F'kn Fast Shift Knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoocustoms

Established Member
And so it begins? :rollseyes

Alright, after hearing enough stories about how slow these guys are and people not receiving their knobs and such, if anyone really does thinking they know someone who can make these, please find out more and let us know. I don't think any of us give a damn who gets our money as long as we get the part, and I'm not liking the sound of these guys much right now. If need be we'll yank the deal out from under their feet and give it to someone else.

Ok, a few questions.
can the disks be popped out in the stock shifters, and replaced with a new disk?

If so can some one get me the exact dimentions ( thickness, diameter) or send me one to use as a reference?

I ask these questions because I have access to a machine shop and one of my good friends has a screen printing business.
I do not have a shiftknob available to me, nor do I know any one with a Mustang. That is why I would need a little help from you guys.

pm me or email me [email protected] Thank you, Steve.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
GGG says, the disk has to be shatter/broken and pulled out of the stock knob, and then I guess they take their new disk and glue it in or something. I haven't given up hope on them, I believe he'll email me back. They seem to be pretty busy guys.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'm gonna call them tommaro...Also send another email 2nite.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
GGG makes a real nice product...but as I said before, they will only produce these when they are slow. They are good guys, they will take your credit card information (BUT WILL NOT CHARGE AGAINST IT UNTIL THEY SHIP YOU YOUR KNOB) and f they say they'll produce more knobs they will. It just a question of when!!! If you don't mind waiting, I'm sure sooner or (probably) later everyone that gave them their CC info will get one. If you don't want to wait, they can be found elsewhere, but at a premium. Good Luck Guys!!!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Busy with school today, will call them tom. and report back.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I've tried calling and e-mailing them..I've got 0 response.

You guys give it a [email protected]
number is 800-380-2540

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
These guys seem like a bunch of worthless lazy tools...

First they take forever to get the batches out and now they won't respond... I would say add me to the list but I may have sold my car by the time I get the knob:lol:

Good luck:beer:

AJ03SVT

Established Member
These guys seem like a bunch of worthless lazy tools...

First they take forever to get the batches out and now they won't respond... I would say add me to the list but I may have sold my car by the time I get the knob:lol:

Good luck:beer:

No kidding, you'd think with about $4000 worth of sales in this thread they'd get off their asses and make it.:cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread